Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Lerner or Levine

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by bertie7, Jul 15, 2014.

1. bertie7

bertie7

I hope this is not too redundant as I know there are several posts on these doctors but I live abroad and have decided to visit the US and due in part to logistics have decided on one of these two and am trying to decide which would be best. Previous testing has shown that I do have active viral infections (not sure which specifically and no longer have the test results) so I am thinking Dr. Lerners anti-viral may be the way to go but have heard mixed reviews on bedside manner and one-way approach.

It seems that Dr Levine is broader but does anyone know if she also follow Dr. Lerners anti-viral protocal which I would like to try but also in addition to other potential treatments . e.g. antibotics, anti-immflammatories etc. hormones etc I don't want to limit to only anti-virals necessarily.

Thanks in advance!

2. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    You might also want to read @Gingergrrl43's report after seeing Dr. Kaufman at the Open Medical Institute--another option! :)

Sushi

3. SOC

SOC

If you live abroad, Dr Lerner is likely not an option. He won't prescribe antivirals unless you come to see him in person every 4-6 weeks.

The doctors at OMI use antivirals, as do the doctors at INIM.

See more popular forum discussions.