1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Lerner on XMRV and Ampligen

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by misskoji, Nov 8, 2009.

1. misskoji

misskoji Guest

2. KC22

KC22 Senior Member

Ohio
    Dr. Lerner

Thanks for sharing this info.

I am pleased to see him open to the finding of XMRV. Dr. Lerner impresses me because of his lack of ego. He has spent his life researching the three viruses, yet when XMRV appeared, he is glad that more information is available to help us.

He is more concerned with the right answers than his answers. I believe his work fits into this picture.

When I asked him about ampligen, he states he likes it, but it is difficult to use because it is IV. I have a feeling if I lived near him, I would possibly be trying ampligen.
  3. Eric Johnson from I&I

Eric Johnson from I&I Senior Member

Heck, you can have a big ego and still give in to evidence -- all it takes is a grain or two of honesty, and, in fact, self-respect!

See more popular forum discussions.