• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Klinghardt: Do we need to..."detox detox detox"?

JBB

Relates to methylation cycle, lyme, KPU...basic message, we need to detox before treating these things or treatment will be difficult.

Interested to hear your ideas. It seems to make sense but I haven't really come across it much in CFS / ME literature in the way that is suggested here. Focus of this talk is autism but equally many parts relate to us I think.

Best wishes,

J

JBB

Yeh! Bit of a monster video! The last half hour is not so relevant, first hour gives most info.

ukxmrv

Could you write a precis here if possible. Would be a better chance of getting it discussed maybe.

Detox is a strange one. How would we detox if not already going so and in ME is it even possible?

JBB

Good idea ukxmrv.

I made a few notes as I went through although much of it is over my head. Amy Yasko was at the conference and it was centered around autism but with reference to Lyme, methylation, kryptopyrroluria all of which are important to many of us.

This is my interpretation of what Dr Klinghardt said, please note I may not have all details 100% accurate!

- He says before treating Lyme / kryptopyrroluria / mould / anything by the sound of it he has three rules. Detox detox detox. His treatments are far more successful after he does detox protocols.

- 70% of kryptopyrroluria patients (essentially they pee out lots of zinc and B6) have Lyme and co infections. Heavy metals replace the zinc in the methylation cycle. Large quantities (e.g 250mg zinc / day) are required to displace these heavy metals. Only then do they show up in hair etc.

- Zinc picolate, gluconate, sulfate all fine.

- Chronic infection makes you pee out zinc so all Lymes patients have this problem.

- We all have mould in our bodies.

- In normal EMF field (ie Klinghardts lab) mould produces 600 X more mycotoxins than if not in EMF field.

- Mycotoxins can be measured by a urine test in the US. (They are very poisonous.)

- He tells his patients to detox (not much detail on how to do this): Home, family, enviroment, EMF - faraday cage for sleeping, no mobiles, no wifi, fuses off at night. (I have other ideas on how to detox below. I'm sorry but his the detox protocols seem to be very complex and probably individualized. e.g...)

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/neurotoxin/NeurotoxinProtocol_Jan06.pdf

- Don't take oils with minerals. This makes soap which is not absorbed so you lose benefit of both.

Here are some ideas of mine which may link to us. Please note only ideas not facts:

- I guess the zinc problem could be a reason why some have problems with methylation. Solution, large doses of zinc taken to detox the heavy metals first??

- Get rid of all mycotoxins (made by mould and Lymes) by doing some of the below.

I have a friend who had mould poisoning (lots of mycotoxins amongst other problems). He is now almost 100%...here are some of the basic ways he detoxed...he did many other things too but this is all I have for the moment. I know it is probably known by most of us but here is a basic round up anyway:

- Virgin coconut oil, this is not coconut milk.

- Magnesuim chloride baths.

- NAC. http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/n-acetyl-l-cysteine-nac.html
- Liposomal Vit C and glutathion: make yourself and take in high doses...
http://qualityliposomalc.com/styled-3/index.html
http://www.hhhummingbirds.com/ascorbic-acid-2

- Make your own sauerkatrut lots of proboitic.

- Chlorella.

- Lugols iodine.

- Coffee enemas to clean guts out...then probiotics afterwards.

- In evening clays... http://wellnessmama.com/5915/benefits-of-healing-clays/

- Castor oil packs.

- Liver detox...books on how to do this.

- Obviously FIR saunas.

I'm sorry I can't give a more complete answer on the detox side. I think we can detox even with ME. But this is only my opinion...I am looking more into this.

Best wishes,

J

ahmo

I'm a big fan of Dr. Klinghardt, since following his pyroluria protocol was so beneficial for me. I was already engaged in detox when I heard this vid. (Coffee enemas provide lot's of time for vid viewing!) His admonition to Detox. Detox. Detox. And then, Detox. (Plus removed EMFs) reinforced my practice. My understanding is that we need to detox concurrently w/ our other treatments, not that we need to hold off moving on other aspects.

5 months after I initiated an intensive coffee enema detox, combined w/ some other elements, I had a major dumping of toxins. This followed incremental improvements in various symptoms. The final phase in May resulted in a clearing of my adrenals and a shift in my life-long irritability, agitation, low threshold for frustration. I was left with a long-sought after transformation in my temperament. When those aspects now appear, I know it's time for another CE. but they no longer define me.

I was also able to eliminate the adrenal glandular and several other supps after this elimination. I had never considered *detox* to have such a specific *resolution* as this, but this was dramatic. The end phase was also dramatic because a shift in my diet pushed my methylation into high gear, and it was all I could do to maintain some equilibrium. I've been intending to collect my posts re the footbaths and biofilm oil I used; maybe this is the incentive I need to gather those together.

JBB

Great to hear ahmo! Thanks for sharing your experience. Would be very interested to hear about footbaths and biofilm oil. Haven't heard of them before. :)

Best,

J