1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Did You Have Yourself a Crashy Little Christmas?
Jody Smith may have dodged a holiday bullet this year. She's hoping. Only time will tell. How did you fare?
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Klimas Interview

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Hysterical Woman, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Hysterical Woman

Hysterical Woman Senior Member

East Coast
  2. George

George Guest

Very Nicely Done

So much time was given to this and to recent Good Morning America interview. It's just amazing all the press coverage right now.

It seems like so many people are affected now, like the announcers wife, Dr. Donnica husband and son, that we are gathering advocates in the general population. As more of them speak up in interviews about the poor medical care and lack of funding, they will convince others and so on and so forth.

When and if this lone study is replicated by (my monies on Canada) other researchers, it likely to turn into a roar!

Here's a fantasy image for you. . .a march on Washington for CFS or by then XAND funding. Hundreds and thousands of Husband, Wives, daughters, sons, sisters and Dad's, pushing empty wheel chairs for all of us who don't have the strength to go ourselves.

3. bananaman

bananaman

Bognor UK
    Thanks for posting :D

I love Dr Klimas she is truly one of the good guys!

4. anne_likes_red

anne_likes_red Senior Member

Very impressed

...I thought the interviewer was excellent...and Nancy...she's the bomb! :D

See more popular forum discussions.