1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Holtorf Queries ME/CFS Community: How are Antiretroviral Treatments Working?

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by Cort, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Cloud

Cloud Guest

Thanks for sharing mars....may I ask the dose on the Valtrex? Most I have taken was 500bid
  2. aruschima

aruschima I know nothing

Global
    There is a time and place to be critical .......!

I agree with you a 100%

Personally i think the line of thought that XMRV infects only already immune deficient patients, and is not the cause of the immune dis-regulation it self, defies logic of the data currently known biological abnormalities in ME/CFS .

BUT

If a Dr. contacts us "with an open mind" and wants to help us to find treatment options, it is wrong to minimize such intentions just because he voiced a possibility of a different line of thought than ours, yet is considering to change his line of thought if proven wrong!

There is a time and place to be critical .......!

Aruschima
  3. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Wish I could help - denied any antivirals here whatsoever and no more testing. But so good to see such a dedicated Doctor there with you.

See more popular forum discussions.