1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Holtorf Queries ME/CFS Community: How are Antiretroviral Treatments Working?

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by Cort, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Cloud

Cloud Guest

Thanks for sharing mars....may I ask the dose on the Valtrex? Most I have taken was 500bid

2. aruschima

aruschima I know nothing

Global
    There is a time and place to be critical .......!

I agree with you a 100%

Personally i think the line of thought that XMRV infects only already immune deficient patients, and is not the cause of the immune dis-regulation it self, defies logic of the data currently known biological abnormalities in ME/CFS .

BUT

If a Dr. contacts us "with an open mind" and wants to help us to find treatment options, it is wrong to minimize such intentions just because he voiced a possibility of a different line of thought than ours, yet is considering to change his line of thought if proven wrong!

There is a time and place to be critical .......!

Aruschima

3. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Wish I could help - denied any antivirals here whatsoever and no more testing. But so good to see such a dedicated Doctor there with you.

See more popular forum discussions.