• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

dr holtorf immunovir

Looks like this was posted on July 6th - I can't believe no one here has tried this, I rarely find anything I'm thinking of trying that there isn't already an existing thread on!

I have the same question .... I was just about to order some and decided to check here first. I think I saw it mentioned in a chat recently - I can't keep up w/ chat right now - awful neurological symptoms - but I sometimes read through them and I'm pretty sure that's where I heard about it.

So - has anyone tried any of holtraceuticals products? Besides the immunovir, he has what seem like high-qualty specialized supplement blends. I take so many supplements now that don't seem to do much - sometimes I wonder if it might be the quality of the product. I don't use any one brand ... I usually just pick the most 'natural' one that's on sale that day.

Thanks in advance for any input ..... and if it happens that no one has tried them yet, I'll let you know how it goes.

Take care, Lisa

mellster

Marco
I have been taking it for 2 weeks now. I also take immunostim and virunex. I like their products, they are well formulated, a bit pricey but I tolerate them well and they seem to slightly raise my body temp and modulate the immune system, but it's too early to tell. Would be good to get more testers.