1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Enlander's Hepapressin

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Aerose91, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

I've been seeing Dr Enlander for about a year but but have moved on to other doctors as well in that time. I am, however, still taking weekly Hepapressin shots. I looked at what's in them though and have some questions.

Hepapressin
    Glutathione
    Folic acid
    B12
    Trace minerals
    Calcium/magnesium

I was under the impression that folic acid is not recommended for us. That it's artificial and has basically no benefit. Am I reading these wrong and supposed to assume that it's methyl-folate? What's the point of regular folic acid and regular b12 if mine is already high

2. denlander

denlander

Hi Aerose91
    The Hepapressin complex formula contains Methylcobolamine not cyanocobolamine (B12) and follinic acid among other methylation amino acids required in the methylation cycle. High B12 levels result from the methylcobolamine which press the methylation cycle according to our work with the late Rich Von Konyngberg.
    consuegra, Nielk and ukxmrv like this.
  3. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Thanks. I had high b12 before ever starting them but was wondering about the ingredients.

See more popular forum discussions.