• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Enlander's Hepapressin

Aerose91

I've been seeing Dr Enlander for about a year but but have moved on to other doctors as well in that time. I am, however, still taking weekly Hepapressin shots. I looked at what's in them though and have some questions.

Hepapressin
Glutathione
Folic acid
B12
Trace minerals
Calcium/magnesium

I was under the impression that folic acid is not recommended for us. That it's artificial and has basically no benefit. Am I reading these wrong and supposed to assume that it's methyl-folate? What's the point of regular folic acid and regular b12 if mine is already high

Hi Aerose91
The Hepapressin complex formula contains Methylcobolamine not cyanocobolamine (B12) and follinic acid among other methylation amino acids required in the methylation cycle. High B12 levels result from the methylcobolamine which press the methylation cycle according to our work with the late Rich Von Konyngberg.

Aerose91

Thanks. I had high b12 before ever starting them but was wondering about the ingredients.