1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Enlander recruiting ME/FM patients for trial of anti-inflammatory drug'.

Discussion in 'Active Clinical Studies' started by lnester7, Mar 3, 2013.

1. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Treatment trial for inflammation in and ME, FMS and CFS. We are enrolling patients for a treatment trial using a new nonsteroid anti-inflammatory drug. This drug reduces the C-reactive protein which is an indicator of inflammation. For further information, Please contact me and the ME CFS center at 212 794 2000 for further details. Patient should have a prior elevated C-reactive protein test.

the OTC drug is a new non steroid anti-inflamatory, we have been given a grant to investigate the drug. The Drug will be dispensed FREE

Xandoff, Ember, Sasha and 4 others like this.
  2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Good catch, lnester7 - that's a very worthwhile find.

To get attention, I think it should be in the 'Active Clinical Studies' subforum and have a title like 'Dr Enlander recruiting ME/FM patients for trial of anti-inflammatory drug'.

I hope you don't mind - I've suggested this to Kina. :)

lnester7 likes this.
  3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    No I don't mind!! great idea.

Sasha likes this.
  4. Kina

Kina Moderation Team Lead

Ontario, Canada
    I have changed the title and moved it to the Active Clinical Studies forum. :)

Sasha likes this.
  5. Living Dead

Living Dead

How can it be an over the counter drug and a new drug at the same time. It can't be brand new, then.

6. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I have so many questions myself!!! If they don't require to drop all meds. I might get into the study. I will call sometime.

7. PNR2008

PNR2008 Senior Member

OH USA
    Is it antabloc?

8. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    A person probably has to live in the area the study is being done in, right? I would love to join in on this study because I do have an elevated C-Reactive protein, but unfortunately I live in BFE.

9. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    could it be the gout med colchicine that montoya is supposedly using as an anti-inflammatory??
    Reading about this med it can effect certain inflammatory cytokines from infections.

10. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK

See more popular forum discussions.