• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Enlander recruiting ME/FM patients for trial of anti-inflammatory drug'.

Seven7

Seven
Treatment trial for inflammation in and ME, FMS and CFS. We are enrolling patients for a treatment trial using a new nonsteroid anti-inflammatory drug. This drug reduces the C-reactive protein which is an indicator of inflammation. For further information, Please contact me and the ME CFS center at 212 794 2000 for further details. Patient should have a prior elevated C-reactive protein test.

the OTC drug is a new non steroid anti-inflamatory, we have been given a grant to investigate the drug. The Drug will be dispensed FREE

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Good catch, lnester7 - that's a very worthwhile find.

To get attention, I think it should be in the 'Active Clinical Studies' subforum and have a title like 'Dr Enlander recruiting ME/FM patients for trial of anti-inflammatory drug'.

I hope you don't mind - I've suggested this to Kina. :)

Seven7

Seven
I have so many questions myself!!! If they don't require to drop all meds. I might get into the study. I will call sometime.

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
A person probably has to live in the area the study is being done in, right? I would love to join in on this study because I do have an elevated C-Reactive protein, but unfortunately I live in BFE.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
could it be the gout med colchicine that montoya is supposedly using as an anti-inflammatory??
Reading about this med it can effect certain inflammatory cytokines from infections.