• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Enlander interviewed by Llewellyn King

Nielk

Thank you for showing us the link to these videos.
Hope Mr. King will do more to show awareness about what's going on with ME/CFS.
He seems to be involved with this issue.
Involvement. awareness -more knowledge can only have positive outcomes.

eric_s

I have only watched the first 10 seconds, but can only say: Thanks. Too little money and the necessity for a name change. You couldn't make more sense in 10 seconds. I will translate this and other videos by him to German and add subtitles.

eric_s

Could somebody do me a favour and tell me what he says from 2:02 until 2:07. There's one or two words that i just can't hear right. I will put the translated video online, if Llewellyn King gives me the permission, so i should know what he says there.

alex3619

correction

Hi eric_s, here is what I make of it:

... having full lives. My friend, in a sense the poster woman of my life for this disease ...

That covers from before to after the section, if someone hears differently please comment.

Bye
Alex