1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr Enlander interviewed by Llewellyn King

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Sasha, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Thank you for showing us the link to these videos.
    Hope Mr. King will do more to show awareness about what's going on with ME/CFS.
    He seems to be involved with this issue.
    Involvement. awareness -more knowledge can only have positive outcomes.
  2. Purple

Purple Bundle of purpliness

3. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    I have only watched the first 10 seconds, but can only say: Thanks. Too little money and the necessity for a name change. You couldn't make more sense in 10 seconds. I will translate this and other videos by him to German and add subtitles.
  4. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Could somebody do me a favour and tell me what he says from 2:02 until 2:07. There's one or two words that i just can't hear right. I will put the translated video online, if Llewellyn King gives me the permission, so i should know what he says there.
  5. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    correction

Hi eric_s, here is what I make of it:

... having full lives. My friend, in a sense the poster woman of my life for this disease ...

That covers from before to after the section, if someone hears differently please comment.

Bye
    Alex
  6. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Thanks a lot, Alex. I didn't get he says "poster" there... so i couldn't make sense of it.

See more popular forum discussions.