The Power and Pitfalls of Omics: George Davey Smith’s storming talk at ME/CFS conference
Read about the talk that stole the show at a recent ME/CFS conference in Simon McGrath's two-part blog.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr David Bell lecture Dec 6 OC California

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by minkeygirl, Oct 19, 2015.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    I copied this from HR

Free lecture by David S. Bell, MD
    When: December 6, 2015 at 2:30 p.m.
    Where: Tustin Library, 345 E. Main St. California.

Dr. Bell will describe the three sub-entities of ME/CFS (mitochondrial dysfunction, reduced blood flow through the brain, and abnormal immunology) and how they may be tied together by autoimmunity.

As Dr. Bell will have recently returned from speaking with Drs. Fluge and Mella in Norway, he will also comment on their progress.

Dr. Bell’s PowerPoint presentation will briefly cover the recent Institute of Medicine work and the criteria for diagnosis and present an overview and the possible change of name to Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease (SEID).

Sponsored by Swedish Women for ME and CFS ME of Orange County California.

For updated information go to FaceBook and then CFS ME of Orange County California, or, email, mecfsoforangecountyca@yahoo.com

Woolie, mango, Hanna and 5 others like this.
  2. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    Wow, thanks for posting this. It is about an hour to 1.5 hrs south of me (depending on traffic) but sounds very interesting if I am well enough to go. Is anyone else going?

3. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem All Good Things Must Come to an End

Would I be correct in assuming that the Tustin Library is in Tustin, CA?

See more popular forum discussions.