• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr D. Klinghardt treatment for parasites, worms etc.

baccarat

A while ago, somebody posted this link about Dr DK parasite treatment but can't find that post any longer (thanks to whoever did it)
http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/242-a-deep-look-beyond-lyme
I have looked at this issue quite a lot since and I'm becoming convinced that this might be an avenue worth pursuing.
There are some ideas that I can identify with.
Since falling ill I've always had the impression that my body has been taken over by "something" and I've often found myself doing things or thinking in a way that doesn't feel like myself. Which seems to particularly resonate with what he says about worms taking over and making a comfortable home in us...

*We are all a composite of many personalities. Chronic infections outnumber our own cells by 10:1. We are 90% "other" and 10% "us". Our consciousness is a composite of 90% microbes and 10% us. Our thinking, feeling, creativity, and expression are 90% from the microbes within us. Patients often think, crave, and behave as if they are the parasite. Our thinking is shaded by the microbes thinking through us. The food choices, behavioral choices, and who we like is the thinking of the microbes within us expressing themselves.
*Patients will reject all treatments that affect the issue that requires treating. Patients will not guide themselves to health when the microbes have taken over.
*Viruses in the nervous system are likely not the cause of CFS. They are certainly often present, but when treated, the patient may only get a little better. The two main causes are parasites (mainly lungworm) and chronic nasal staph infection. These nasal infections enter the hypothalamus which then leads to suppression of MSH. One's level of fatigue and level of MSH are directly related. MSH is depressed by bacteria and mycotoxins.

Has anybody tried the treatment in the meanwhile? I'd be very interested in hearing any experience with it.