1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr D. Klinghardt treatment for parasites, worms etc.

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by baccarat, Oct 25, 2011.

1. baccarat

baccarat Senior Member

A while ago, somebody posted this link about Dr DK parasite treatment but can't find that post any longer (thanks to whoever did it)
    http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/242-a-deep-look-beyond-lyme
    I have looked at this issue quite a lot since and I'm becoming convinced that this might be an avenue worth pursuing.
    There are some ideas that I can identify with.
    Since falling ill I've always had the impression that my body has been taken over by "something" and I've often found myself doing things or thinking in a way that doesn't feel like myself. Which seems to particularly resonate with what he says about worms taking over and making a comfortable home in us...

Has anybody tried the treatment in the meanwhile? I'd be very interested in hearing any experience with it.
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Interesting. Perhaps a Neuro Phsychological evalution would show something in this regard?

GG
  3. lerae

lerae

i was wondering where this quote came from? thank you.

See more popular forum discussions.