1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Bradstreet - new post

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Daffodil, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

2. pamb

pamb Senior Member

Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Oh, how I hope this all proves true and reproducible.
  3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    It is a big question as to whether to continue GcMAF injections after nagalase comes into the reference range. One doctor thinks that it is not a good idea while others seem to feel that it is good to take GcMAF until nagalase is in the low normal reference range.

It seems like not enough people have been taking it long enough for a clear pattern to emerge. For me nagalase is probably in the reference range now (the test takes a long time to be processed). And I'll have to make that decision with my doctor when I have the test results.

This blog is encouraging and I hope the results in autism will be similar to those for ME.

Question marks right now.

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.