1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Bieger Study Germany

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by Deatheye, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Boule de feu

Boule de feu Senior Member

Ottawa, Canada
    Thank you! :)

2. Deatheye

Deatheye Senior Member

http://www.investinme.org/IIME Conf...onal ME Conference 2011 Conference Report.htm

3. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    Ah, great, so finally the embargo is lifted. I hope you enjoy reading this, Daffodil ;)

4. Bob

Bob

South of England
    I think that sort of says it all about why most researchers can't detect XMRV, doesn't it?!?

Why does anyone think that the zero/zero studies are proof of contamination?

5. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    Yes, we can of course not know for sure, but maybe now you have an idea why i said we have to defend this research after talking to Dr. Bieger. They must be allowed to get to the bottom of things without interference. And whoever tries to endanger this work must get the heat from our community of hundreds of thousands. We must be like the human shields if necessary, seriously :D Then nobody can stop this. At the moment maybe it's even better for those researchers to be able to work without too much publicity, but they must be able to work!

See more popular forum discussions.