• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. and Master Sha's 5 Element Tapping

Dreambirdie

work in progress
This is a bit vigorous in places, but really fun if you can moderate it and sing along with Master Sha.

"Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a soul leader, an extraordinary healer, and a divine servant. Trained as an MD in China and a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in China and Canada, he created Power Healing and Soul Mind Body Medicine (®) to combine the essence of Western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine with ancient energy and spiritual healing secrets from China.

The founder of the Institute of Soul Healing and Enlightenment (™). Dr. Sha is a grandmaster of many ancient disciplines, including tai chi, qi gong, feng shui, and the I Ching. He was named Qigong Master of the Year at the Fifth World Congress on Qigong. An inspired guide in his Soul Power Series of best-selling books, TV programs, and other teachings and services, Dr. Sha says, "Heal and transform the soul first; then healing and transformation of every aspect of life will follow"(™). In 2006, Dr. Sha was granted the Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Commission Award for his humanitarian efforts."

Dreambirdie

work in progress
@Hanna Dr Sha is fun, isn't he?

He was recommended to me by my TCM practitioner. I can't always do all the exercises, but I do what I can, or just groove to the energy when I can't.

Hanna

More than a thousand videos from him! I understand that you can't do all the exercices...
My Qi-Gong master used to train us with voice exercices (different ones), that reminds me about them. I am going to explore Dr Sha's videos a little bit more, when I have more energy. Than
Hei Heng Hong Ar Xi Yi Weng You :)