A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. and Master Sha's 5 Element Tapping

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Dreambirdie, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    This is a bit vigorous in places, but really fun if you can moderate it and sing along with Master Sha.

"Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a soul leader, an extraordinary healer, and a divine servant. Trained as an MD in China and a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in China and Canada, he created Power Healing and Soul Mind Body Medicine (®) to combine the essence of Western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine with ancient energy and spiritual healing secrets from China.

The founder of the Institute of Soul Healing and Enlightenment (™). Dr. Sha is a grandmaster of many ancient disciplines, including tai chi, qi gong, feng shui, and the I Ching. He was named Qigong Master of the Year at the Fifth World Congress on Qigong. An inspired guide in his Soul Power Series of best-selling books, TV programs, and other teachings and services, Dr. Sha says, "Heal and transform the soul first; then healing and transformation of every aspect of life will follow"(™). In 2006, Dr. Sha was granted the Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Commission Award for his humanitarian efforts."

Hanna likes this.
  2. Hanna

Hanna Senior Member

Jerusalem, Israel
    It becomes a little bit difficult to follow when it gets to the two circles...I appreciate Dr Sha's communicative energy!

Dreambirdie likes this.
  3. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    @Hanna Dr Sha is fun, isn't he?

He was recommended to me by my TCM practitioner. I can't always do all the exercises, but I do what I can, or just groove to the energy when I can't.

Hanna likes this.
  4. Hanna

Hanna Senior Member

Jerusalem, Israel
    More than a thousand videos from him! I understand that you can't do all the exercices...
    My Qi-Gong master used to train us with voice exercices (different ones), that reminds me about them. I am going to explore Dr Sha's videos a little bit more, when I have more energy. Than
    Hei Heng Hong Ar Xi Yi Weng You :)

See more popular forum discussions.