1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. and Master Sha's 5 Element Tapping

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Dreambirdie, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    This is a bit vigorous in places, but really fun if you can moderate it and sing along with Master Sha.

"Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a soul leader, an extraordinary healer, and a divine servant. Trained as an MD in China and a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in China and Canada, he created Power Healing and Soul Mind Body Medicine (®) to combine the essence of Western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine with ancient energy and spiritual healing secrets from China.

The founder of the Institute of Soul Healing and Enlightenment (™). Dr. Sha is a grandmaster of many ancient disciplines, including tai chi, qi gong, feng shui, and the I Ching. He was named Qigong Master of the Year at the Fifth World Congress on Qigong. An inspired guide in his Soul Power Series of best-selling books, TV programs, and other teachings and services, Dr. Sha says, "Heal and transform the soul first; then healing and transformation of every aspect of life will follow"(™). In 2006, Dr. Sha was granted the Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Commission Award for his humanitarian efforts."

Hanna likes this.
  2. Hanna

Hanna Senior Member

Jerusalem, Israel
    It becomes a little bit difficult to follow when it gets to the two circles...I appreciate Dr Sha's communicative energy!

Dreambirdie likes this.
  3. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    @Hanna Dr Sha is fun, isn't he?

He was recommended to me by my TCM practitioner. I can't always do all the exercises, but I do what I can, or just groove to the energy when I can't.

Hanna likes this.
  4. Hanna

Hanna Senior Member

Jerusalem, Israel
    More than a thousand videos from him! I understand that you can't do all the exercices...
    My Qi-Gong master used to train us with voice exercices (different ones), that reminds me about them. I am going to explore Dr Sha's videos a little bit more, when I have more energy. Than
    Hei Heng Hong Ar Xi Yi Weng You :)

See more popular forum discussions.