1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: The Adrenal Glands and ME
The second in a new series of ‘In Brief’ articles, where Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics, exploring how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he discusses the adrenal glands and why they can be such a talking point ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Doxycycline?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Ninan, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Ninan

Ninan Senior Member

Stockholm
    I know, my translator timed out. Here it is:

"Doryx contains doxycycline hydrochloride. Inspection at LV's laboratory has shown that a large part of the substance is released within ten minutes at high pH. If the Doryx capsula would get stuck in the esophagus can Darfs the high concentration of the agent quickly lead to injury. There are no reports of esophagus injuries for Doxyferm (doxycycline monohydrate) available on the master list, or for Vibramycin."

Still vomiting isn't that fun. I'll look in to it. Thanks!

I took 25 mg of Doxy yesterday and today and am already feeling a bit better. Hope it won't be as bad this time. :vomit:
  2. Ninan

Ninan Senior Member

Stockholm
    It seems I still get more energy, but it wears out and I have to increase the dose to keep it. I'm now on 100 mg/day and starting to think: Maybe I should be pulsing it? Since it seems to work as an immune modulator. Didn't take it yesterday or today and I already feel worse.

See more popular forum discussions.