• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Doxycycline?

Ninan

I know, my translator timed out. Here it is:

"Doryx contains doxycycline hydrochloride. Inspection at LV's laboratory has shown that a large part of the substance is released within ten minutes at high pH. If the Doryx capsula would get stuck in the esophagus can Darfs the high concentration of the agent quickly lead to injury. There are no reports of esophagus injuries for Doxyferm (doxycycline monohydrate) available on the master list, or for Vibramycin."

Still vomiting isn't that fun. I'll look in to it. Thanks!

I took 25 mg of Doxy yesterday and today and am already feeling a bit better. Hope it won't be as bad this time. :vomit:

Ninan

It seems I still get more energy, but it wears out and I have to increase the dose to keep it. I'm now on 100 mg/day and starting to think: Maybe I should be pulsing it? Since it seems to work as an immune modulator. Didn't take it yesterday or today and I already feel worse.