Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Donations on the WPI opening day

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Daisymay, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Daisymay

Daisymay Senior Member

On the 21st of August WPI will be officially opening their new building at the University of Reno, Nevada.

WPI have done so much for us all already, I was thinking it would be so good if the ME community, family and friends could show it's appreciation and support for them by making donations, no matter how small, even just $1, on the 21st. Let's see how much we can raise for them on their opening day!

You can make donations to WPI on their website, click on donate:

http://www.wpinstitute.org/

BW,

Daisymay:D

2. V99

V99

UK
    It's a great idea. It sends a clear signal that we want proper research.

3. citybug

citybug Senior Member

NY
    There could be a party thread or chat room party on that day, and everyone send $5 if they can.

4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I think its a really good idea - just another way of showing our support on their big day.

5. Daisymay

Daisymay Senior Member

Thanks, please feel free to post the idea on as many lists and forums as you can to spread the word far and wide round the world, i've already posted it on the following lists and forums, it would be so good if we could raise a lot of money for them, which is of course for our benefit:

Co-Cure
    FB WPI
    FB XMRV global action
    FB whataboutme
    PR
    MEActionUK
    FB MEAssociation
    mecfsforums

See more popular forum discussions.