1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Does XMRV changes the way you think about De Meirleir's approach to ME/CFS?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Berthe, Sep 7, 2010.

1. filfla4

filfla4 Senior Member

Can you tell us where you got this from? Thanks!
  2. aruschima

aruschima I know nothing

Global
    Hi again

I am waiting for my results. My son will get tested later.

I think you got some reasonable answers here.

Just to add my two cents, do not go on antibiotics treatment unless you have a life threatening bacterial infection!

My son was diagnosed with ME , but i also suspect or sea symptoms of Asperger Syndrom in him. It is astounding how many mothers with ME have children in the Autism spectrum or Lyme d. !
  3. glenp

glenp "and this too shall pass"

Vancouver Canada suburbs
    This was posted 10 months ago, when Andrea started back on ampligen
  4. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Berthe,

I'm too sick to travel at the moment but it is something I am considering for the future.
  5. Berthe

Berthe Senior Member

near Antwerp
    Dear everybody whom is interested in Andrea's statement.

I've read it somewhere on this website a few days ago. Bugger, I can't remember where. I will try to look it up again.

Love,
    Berthe
  6. Berthe

Berthe Senior Member

near Antwerp
    I'm terribly sorry, but my short-term memory isn't very cooperative for the moment (well for the last ten years). Perhaps somebody else can help me out here.
    I've read a response Andrea gave on WPI facebook that was published here on this website by somebody else. He or she litteraly quoted Andrea.

As I remember correctly she was back on Ampligen (prescribed by dr. P), took homeopathy, did do some meditation and yoga.

I remember this because I immediately called my father to tell.

Love,
    Berthe

P.S. Perhaps you can find it on facebook.
  7. George

George waitin' fer rabbits

South Texas
    Hey ya
    I think you are referring to the thread speculating on what treatment Andrea was taking after her appearance on the Nevada Newsmaker Show. I believe that thread was deleted per Andrea's request. I don't think she is back on Ampligen (synthetic interferon), I think that was a statement made about an old post she made a while back.
  8. Berthe

Berthe Senior Member

near Antwerp
    Oh my God, I'm actually not loosing my mind.
    I had no idea that Andrea requested to delete the thread. I sincerelly thought she was on Ampligen for the second time because she confirmed it on the WPI facebook forum. I didn't know it was an old post she made a while back. Still not sure, but never the less.

Thanx George for, you deserve a cookie.

Love,
    Berthe.
  9. George

George waitin' fer rabbits

South Texas
    Nope your brain is (mostly, grins) fine. Ummmm, cookie!
  10. jeroen

jeroen

Berthe,

I once(about 3 months ago)asked prof.DML that I had read that XMRV can cause a leaky gut and if it was true?

his answer was "no doubt about that"...

I also wonder what the link is between the H2S and XMRV though...

PS I'm from Belgium too :Retro smile:

groetjes,

Jeroen

See more popular forum discussions.