Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Does anyone USE CREATINE?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by keenly, Jan 6, 2011.

1. keenly

keenly Senior Member

UK
    I used to use KRE ALKALYN which does not convert to creatinine with GREAT benefits and visible ones too. It helped me to maintain a good muscle mass instead of being skinny.

I stopped because dr yasko mentioned something to do with viruses and its compenents(amino acids that that contribute to viruses).

I then tried it again last year but felt extremely thirsty and agitated.

Now i know with a partial methylation block with don't have the same creatine synthesis, right? Meaning there are no stores in muscle= fatigue?

I was thinking of trying again and drinking etc

anyone know much about this? I can;t find ANY Dr opinions; wonder if CHENEY has one? He should test this!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

2. L'engle

L'engle moogle

Canada
    My boyfriend (he has CFS/exercise intolerance) takes creatine sometimes. He finds it does help with muscle fatigue, but sometimes he gets a pain around the kidney area from it or swollen toes that are darker colored. So I'd be careful with it if you notice any strange effects!

3. FunkOdyssey

FunkOdyssey Senior Member

Creatine raises DHT levels which may accelerate XMRV replication so I steer clear of it.

See more popular forum discussions.