1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Does anyone rate KRILL OIL highly?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by keenly, Aug 14, 2010.

1. keenly

keenly Senior Member

anyone use?

Do any well known CFS docs recommend?

It seems pretty decent to me

any thoughts?

cheers
    Paul
  2. Chris

Chris Senior Member

Victoria, BC
    Hi, Keenly; I have used it for quite a while and it does seem good stuff; while the quantity of DHA and EPA is relatively low, the fact that the omega 3s are carried in phospholipids rather than the usual triglycerides is said to make them much more bioavailable, and the presence of natural astaxanthin gives a very powerful protection against oxidation and rancidity. There have been a few small scale studies--you can find them on the Neptune company website-- www.neptunebiotech.com . Not unbiased, of course, but it seems good, and I am always happy to praise a Canadian product! Best, Chris
  3. Dainty

Dainty Senior Member

Washington State
    I've researched it, along with skate oul, and green-lipped mussel oil. I decided not to try any of those.

I personally prefer Blue Ice raw fermented Cod Liver Oil.

See more popular forum discussions.