Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Does anyone have a provider code for Klaire?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Hopeful_In_San_Francisco, May 17, 2016.

1. Hopeful_In_San_Francisco

Hopeful_In_San_Francisco

The nutritionist (Katie) at my doctor's office (Dr. Kaufman at Open Medical Institute) recommends Klaire Theralac, but do not have a relationship with Klaire. I am hoping to get the code so I can get this probiotic - thanks!

Authorized Patients:
    Please register for full access.

To register and purchase, you will need an authorization code from a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you do not have this, please contact your health provider.

I am just shy of 39 and had CF/ME for 2.5 long years. I have been a patient at the Open Medicine Institute since November 2015, after getting no help from Holtorf, UCSF & Mayo Clinic Scottsdale.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. renski

renski Senior Member

Have you had any stool tests done, for streptococcus, etc? After what I've been through I wouldn't touch probiotics without first knowing whats going on. Also its worth trying a biomedical doctor..

3. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

San Francisco
    Just google "Klaire Theralac". You can get it from other places.

See more popular forum discussions.