May 12, 2017 Is International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12th, 2017. Jody Smith shares some information about upcoming events and ways you can be heard ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

does anyone feel better when they dont eat?

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by knackers323, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Teddi

Teddi

Yes! When I wake up I try to delay eating anything for as long as possible. I can actually get something done if I don't eat. I also feel better. If I eat as soon as I wake up, then I find it hard to do anything. I don't have energy and I feel lousy!

2. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

is their any correlation in those that feel better when not eating are the patients that do or do not have enterovirus?

i feel better when not eating and suspect enterovirus although its unconfirmed with testing.

Diwi9 likes this.
  3. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Count me as another person who has major problems with eating. My current "work around" is to just eat twice a day. I start out my day with tea. When I start to get hungry after about 3-4 hours, I drink a large glass of fermented vegetable juice (usually sauerkraut juice). That normally gives me a slight boost. After an hour or so, I will then have my daily large glass of bone broth. This makes me slightly sleepy, but not too much.

I will then eat around 2:00-3:00 pm. This almost always makes me very sleepy, and I will then take my afternoon nap. I then get up from my nap, and slowly ease back into the rest of my day, with a very similar approach eating very minimally. I then eat my second meal at around 11:00 pm. I know, everybody recommends against doing this. But it actually helps me sleep, especially if I a small amount of butter is included in my final meal. -- What we sometimes have to do to make things work; even minimally! :rolleyes:

See more popular forum discussions.