• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Does anybody know where to buy clonazepam online cheaply?

Please tell me a cheap site (if possible european) where I can buy without prescription.

Last edited:

deleder2k

To which country will you order it to? It is classified on the same level as narcotics in some countries..

Thinktank

Why do you want to use clonazepam? I strongly advise you to reconsider, some build up a tolerance rather quickly and the withdrawal syndrome can last for years.
Search for "benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome", or visit www.benzo.org.uk

Hip

geraldt52

Why do you want to use clonazepam? I strongly advise you to reconsider, some build up a tolerance rather quickly and the withdrawal syndrome can last for years.
Search for "benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome", or visit www.benzo.org.uk
+1.

I seriously doubt that any legitimate pharmacy would be involved in selling Klonopin without a prescription. If I found one that would, I'd have serious doubts as to what I was actually buying. Klonopin is not a drug you want to be messing around with. Withdrawal is often described as worse than heroin.

Hip

Klonopin is not a drug you want to be messing around with. Withdrawal is often described as worse than heroin.

For some people, but not all. A survey of ME/CFS patients using benzodiazepines found that 32% of the people on Klonopin (clonazepam) experienced severe or very severe side effects when trying to stop this drug. But 36% had no negative effects when stopping. So it's a matter of luck. See:

Benzos for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? The Klonopin/Benzodiazepine Survey Results

I was fearful of the possible withdrawal problems, and so avoided benzodiazepines. That said, benzodiazepines are prescribed by ME/CFS doctors as a means to combat the "wired" symptoms of ME/CFS, and for anxiety.

But the three supplements I took (N-acetyl-glucosamine, flaxseed oil and turmeric) to eliminate anxiety are an alternative, as a number of people reported they work well. See:

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

Last edited: