Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Does anybody know where to buy clonazepam online cheaply?

Discussion in 'Sleep' started by Jensen, May 30, 2016.

1. Jensen

Jensen

Please tell me a cheap site (if possible european) where I can buy without prescription.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. deleder2k

deleder2k Senior Member

To which country will you order it to? It is classified on the same level as narcotics in some countries..

3. Jensen

Jensen

to Bulgaria.I need an EU site so no customs.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  4. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe + Asia
    Why do you want to use clonazepam? I strongly advise you to reconsider, some build up a tolerance rather quickly and the withdrawal syndrome can last for years.
    Search for "benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome", or visit www.benzo.org.uk

geraldt52 likes this.
  5. Hip

Hip Senior Member

If you require clonazepam (Klonopin) for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) symptoms, then a possible alternative is found with the anti-anxiety supplements, especially N-acetyl-glucosamine, detailed here:

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

I had severe GAD, and these supplements worked very well for me.

6. geraldt52

geraldt52 Senior Member

+1.

I seriously doubt that any legitimate pharmacy would be involved in selling Klonopin without a prescription. If I found one that would, I'd have serious doubts as to what I was actually buying. Klonopin is not a drug you want to be messing around with. Withdrawal is often described as worse than heroin.

7. Hip

Hip Senior Member

For some people, but not all. A survey of ME/CFS patients using benzodiazepines found that 32% of the people on Klonopin (clonazepam) experienced severe or very severe side effects when trying to stop this drug. But 36% had no negative effects when stopping. So it's a matter of luck. See:

Benzos for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? The Klonopin/Benzodiazepine Survey Results

I was fearful of the possible withdrawal problems, and so avoided benzodiazepines. That said, benzodiazepines are prescribed by ME/CFS doctors as a means to combat the "wired" symptoms of ME/CFS, and for anxiety.

But the three supplements I took (N-acetyl-glucosamine, flaxseed oil and turmeric) to eliminate anxiety are an alternative, as a number of people reported they work well. See:

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  8. Braz

Braz

It is available. But it is an extremely dangerous drug.

Don't ask me for sources.

See more popular forum discussions.