1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Documentary on ME/CFS

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Cort, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    The New Zealand M.E. group has produced a documentary on ME/CFS that is now available online. Dr. Roz Vallings is interviewed in part of it. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet - but good for them!

http://www.nzonscreen.com/title/open-door-me-2008
  2. KC22

KC22 Senior Member

Ohio
    Cort

Thanks for the link to the video. I watched all 3 parts and saw my life. It was amazing to see it protrayed this way. I didn't see anything that didn't sound like truth.

The doctor was very knowledgeable and compassionate towards her ME/CFS
    patients. I was a little disappointed that there weren't more treatments offered, just the usual stuff we have all tried.

It would be nice to see a video like this go mainstream so our citizens could see what we are dealing with in our lives and maybe some research to go with it..:rolleyes:
  3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Thanks KC. I'll definitely put a link to it up on the website. :)

See more popular forum discussions.