1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Documentary on ME/CFS

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Cort, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    The New Zealand M.E. group has produced a documentary on ME/CFS that is now available online. Dr. Roz Vallings is interviewed in part of it. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet - but good for them!

http://www.nzonscreen.com/title/open-door-me-2008
  2. KC22

KC22 Senior Member

Ohio
    Cort

Thanks for the link to the video. I watched all 3 parts and saw my life. It was amazing to see it protrayed this way. I didn't see anything that didn't sound like truth.

The doctor was very knowledgeable and compassionate towards her ME/CFS
    patients. I was a little disappointed that there weren't more treatments offered, just the usual stuff we have all tried.

It would be nice to see a video like this go mainstream so our citizens could see what we are dealing with in our lives and maybe some research to go with it..:rolleyes:
  3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Thanks KC. I'll definitely put a link to it up on the website. :)

See more popular forum discussions.