1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Doctors in MN?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by alwayshopeful, Apr 30, 2012.

1. alwayshopeful

alwayshopeful

I am located in the Minneapolis area. I have been to several doctors, even one "specializing" in chronic fatigue. But I am not happy with any of them. Any suggestions?

Sheryl

2. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

karen vrchota? she's outside the twin cities.. google for contact info.
    a friend of mine saw her.... she did a bunch of testing.. 7 then decided he was too complicated a case.. so she told him to go to klinghardt.

3. hvs

hvs Senior Member

skip the headaches

I'd skip the headaches and go straight to Lerner in Detroit, probably the closest person who really know what they're doing.

4. alwayshopeful

alwayshopeful

Thanks

For the names. But travel is really not possible for me right now. Was hoping a city the size of Mpls would have a few more doctors involved with CFS

See more popular forum discussions.