1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Doctor in MI?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Daffodil, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi all. i am writing on behalf of a very sick friend who wants to try ARV's and lives in MI. does anyone know of a doc who takes insurance?

please pm me privately if you prefer.

thanks!!
    sie
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  3. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi gg... i looked a the list but there isnt anyone there prescribing..lerner will not prescrive hiv drugs until the retroviral connection is proven....i found a lyme guy for my friend..perhaps the lyme doctors are more open-minded?..but then again, lerner is a lyme guy too. maybe my friend will have to travel...

thanks
    sue
  4. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

not michigan....but joe brewer in kansas city, MO, is using ARVs if one has a positive XMRV test.
    I don't think that has changed in spite of all the negative tests....but she may not be able to get that far.
    He takes Medicare.

See more popular forum discussions.