• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

DOCTOR IN MARYLAND/CHICAGO

Daffodil

hi all. i have a good friend who i think has Lyme and/or CFS. does anyone know of a good doctor who will do the proper testing, in MD or chicago?

thanks a lot
sue

I have a housebound CFS friend here in Maryland who just started working with Dr. Sivieri. She reports that he asks all the right questions, is very smart, and totally gets CFS. Your friend could call his office and see how he works with Lyme. http://www.sivieriwellness.com/Locations.html

Madie
I realize this is several years ago... are you able to let me know if Dr. Sivieri ended up being able to help this friend? Feel free to PM me if preferred. Thank you!

maddietod

I realize this is several years ago... are you able to let me know if Dr. Sivieri ended up being able to help this friend? Feel free to PM me if preferred. Thank you!
I moved 5 years ago and am no longer in contact with her. I went to Dr Sivieri for maybe a year. I liked him personally, but he wasn't helpful. To be fair, in 35 years no doctor has stabilized or improved my health.