1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Doc's who use GcMAF in Chicago?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Bdeep86, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Bdeep86

Bdeep86

Does anyone here know of any doctors in the Chicago area or really the midwest who use GcMAF?

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

Sorry, never heard of any. You can order it yourself from GcMAF.eu but pretesting and medical supervision is a big plus.

Sushi

3. Bdeep86

Bdeep86

Yeah I am wondering exactly how dangerous it would be to do myself. I have been in the CFS realm for awhile and have a pretty good knowledge on how to do things in general when it comes to self treatment/blood labs. I spoke with Elander and it sounds like he goes by a pretty typical protocol when getting people on it. It would be extremely hard for me to get out to NYC physically and financially.

4. HopeNHealing

HopeNHealing

Norman Schwartz, MD is familiar with GcMAF and has helped a few patients with it. Phone 262 240-0133. He is just north of Milwaukee, WI

5. Bdeep86

Bdeep86

Thank you so much hopenhealing I really appreciate it!

HopeNHealing likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.