• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Doc's who use GcMAF in Chicago?

Bdeep86

Does anyone here know of any doctors in the Chicago area or really the midwest who use GcMAF?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Does anyone here know of any doctors in the Chicago area or really the midwest who use GcMAF?

Sorry, never heard of any. You can order it yourself from GcMAF.eu but pretesting and medical supervision is a big plus.

Sushi

Bdeep86

Yeah I am wondering exactly how dangerous it would be to do myself. I have been in the CFS realm for awhile and have a pretty good knowledge on how to do things in general when it comes to self treatment/blood labs. I spoke with Elander and it sounds like he goes by a pretty typical protocol when getting people on it. It would be extremely hard for me to get out to NYC physically and financially.

Norman Schwartz, MD is familiar with GcMAF and has helped a few patients with it. Phone 262 240-0133. He is just north of Milwaukee, WI