1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

DOCO on POTS/EDS make your own clip to submit

Discussion in 'Connective Tissue Disorders/Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome' started by Allyson, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
    A post in form EDS on fb

Jessica Ann Christian
    Hi there! I am going to make a documentary about EDS and POTS! And YOU, yes YOU could be in it! :O All you need is to film yourself (with a webcam or nicer camera if you have one) answering some questions!

If you want to be a part of this, please email me at jessicach11@yahoo.com with "EDS/POTS documentary participant" as the subject, and I will send you a PDF with instructions and the questions! (You can decide then if you're truly in or out). I could use as many participants as possible! Men and women! Boys and girls! All ages! Ask your kids these questions!

Deadline for all videos to be in won't be for a couple of MONTHS, so email me now, get the instructions, and you'll have plenty of time to make your video! Thank you!

See more popular forum discussions.