• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

DOCO on POTS/EDS make your own clip to submit

Allyson

A post in form EDS on fb

Jessica Ann Christian
Hi there! I am going to make a documentary about EDS and POTS! And YOU, yes YOU could be in it! :O All you need is to film yourself (with a webcam or nicer camera if you have one) answering some questions!

If you want to be a part of this, please email me at jessicach11@yahoo.com with "EDS/POTS documentary participant" as the subject, and I will send you a PDF with instructions and the questions! (You can decide then if you're truly in or out). I could use as many participants as possible! Men and women! Boys and girls! All ages! Ask your kids these questions!

Deadline for all videos to be in won't be for a couple of MONTHS, so email me now, get the instructions, and you'll have plenty of time to make your video! Thank you!