1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Do you have these symptoms ?

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by Mayna, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Tristen

Tristen Senior Member

Northern Ca. USA
    Hey Xandoff, I get an error with the link. Even tried pasting it directly on Youtube, but still get the error.

How well has GcMAF worked for you?

2. vitamink

vitamink

NYC
    hi mayna, what test did you have to rule out lyme disease?

3. Rlman

Rlman

Toronto, Canada
    I also have constant head pulsations that a I feel but not painful, but don't feel any tension in the neck so far. Also started when got sick while exam studying in university. Also no fever then, though probably bc immunse system too weak to make one. I'm homebound though, can barely walk, so seems you have more energy. Had an MRA/MRI that was negative, probably need cerebral angiogram. I think the issue is vascular for me, bc when my BP was higher the pulsations felt more intense, and became weaker when BO normalized.

See more popular forum discussions.