Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Do you have a hot brain?

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by osisposis, Apr 25, 2016.

1. osisposis

osisposis Senior Member

Jarred YoungerI just released a video on our new technique to measure brain temperature. I hope we can use this brain scan to identify when someone has neuroinflammation that is causing pain and fatigue. You can see the video by going to our youtube channel, or by clicking on the link below:..Sponsored ยท Neuroinflammation, Pain, and Fatigue Laboratory at UAB

rosie26, wastwater, u&iraok and 8 others like this.
  2. Marco

Marco Grrrrrrr!

Near Cognac, France
    Very interesting and followed by BloodSugarSexMagic. What's not to like?

3. wastwater

wastwater Senior Member

uk
    I often feel I have hot head and wondered if a cold cap like in chemotherapy would help.
    I was going to have a heat map thing done at a neurofeedback place cant remember what it was called.
    HEG hemoencephalography is another that I saw,think that was to do with blood flow.

osisposis likes this.
  4. osisposis

osisposis Senior Member

[QUOTE I've been using cold wet towels and ice packs around my head and neck for years now , it brings down the inflammation in the brain [/QUOTE]

wastwater likes this.
  5. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

There's too much unusual heat being produced with this illness, for me anyway. Feels like a neuro-burn. Head and chest.

osisposis and *GG* like this.

See more popular forum discussions.