12 days ago I had 30g of IVIG. I plan on doing blood draws for Cyrex Array #5, and CellTrend, however I'm unsure if I should wait a certain amount of time before getting the tests done. I emailed both labs, but have not heard back and the doctor who ordered the labs wasn't sure. Does anyone on here know? @Jonathan Edwards perhaps? Thanks!