Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Do I have Adrenal Fatigue?

Discussion in 'Adrenal Dysfunction' started by Jensen, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Jensen

Jensen

As per Dr. Lam recommendations I tried the combo pantethine + pantothenic acid. I took 2 times the recommended dose of both and felt a very good feeling,a slight orgasm but only for my body,still with very bad mood in the head,due to the extreme fatigue.

Does this very good feeling mean I need to support my adrenals and will this give me enough energy in the future? Because I don't have time to waste supporting my adrenals without energy increases. Last year I tried both low and high dose hydrocortisone and felt nothing, so I decided my extreme fatigue is not from my adrenals. Am I right?

Also,I know Adderall is the king for energy, but I can't afford it.Does anybody know for any cheap stimulants which give a lot of energy like research chemicals or others?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
  2. MAF14

MAF14 Senior Member

Only way to know is to get tested... That response could very easily have just been placebo effect.

Get a diurnal cortisol kit and a thyroid panel done as well. I just a cortisol kit from "Canary Labs".

Aderal and other stimulants will give you temporary energy but in the end will just stress your adrenals more. I tried this when I thought my body would just "fix itself" and that left me in worse condition.

See more popular forum discussions.