1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Do B12 and Folate increase Histamine?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by TheMoonIsBlue, Jun 1, 2011.

1. newradost

newradost

Bulgaria
    Freddd, where I can see those lists you are talking about? 10x in advance
  2. Dorothy Finnigan

Dorothy Finnigan

Hi folks,

I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried Histame since Dr. Rich recommended it. If so, has it worked?

Lucy, Moon, and Topaz, from the sound of it, you were all considering trying Histame, so I'd love to hear how it went!

Thanks,
    Dorothy (a major allergy sufferer)
  3. UM MAN

UM MAN

Florida
    HISTAME/DAOSIN work great for me, as does vitamin C. But, my allergy symptoms are not IGE mediated.
    Antihistames have little effect when your DAO levels are low.
  4. Dorothy Finnigan

Dorothy Finnigan

Um man,

How do you know whether or not your DAO levels are low?

Thanks for the input.
  5. UM MAN

UM MAN

Florida
    Great question... Well, I have histamine reactions, itchy roof of my mouth, swollen itchy ears, swollen nasal
    passages, excess phlegm..etc. I have very low IgE, and antihistamines do little.. Vitamin C, HISTAME, help.
    High histamine foods make things worse. As VEGAS (a member here, not the city) found the web link and info for me, T4 IMPACTS DAO, and Synthroid started my entire histamine problem.
  6. place

place Be Strong!

US
    What is Dao.? I have gone far with my methly treatment but a few things remain. Sleep still funky and my sinuses. I have found copper to help somewhat, but would love get rid of the problem.
  7. UM MAN

UM MAN

Florida
  8. Dorothy Finnigan

Dorothy Finnigan

Thanks for posting that study, UM MAN.

I've had food allergies my whole life - and they've continued to get worse (the spectrum of things that give me histimine reactions grows and grows). Even my allergist jokes that I'm allergic to an unusual # of foods and food groups.

I also have seasonal allergies, mold allergies, and allergies to dust-mites and dander, and anti-histamines do seem to help me (although I take high-doses of 3 meds, 2x daily, and I wish they could help more than they do).

I wonder if DAO could help me somewhat? I'm not sure, but I did receive Histame in the mail and my partner and I are going to try taking it.

See more popular forum discussions.