1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

DNA Testing: Do You Have a Right to Test Your Own DNA? FDA Says No! 12/10/13 via ANH

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by ggingues, Dec 10, 2013.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    There’s a reason your government is whittling away at your healthcare options and driving costs out of control—and not a good one.

America spends over $2.6 trillion a year(18% of our GDP) on healthcare. At the same time, government is tightening the regulatory reins on nutritional and natural methods to support health—an approach that isn’t lowering healthcare spending, but raising it!

On November 22, the FDA sent a warning letter to 23andMe.com to stop its inexpensive ($99 per test) “do-it-yourself” genetic testing service for health screening and ancestry purposes, because consumers could be “misled” and harm themselves by “self-treating.” For example, the FDA posits that an individual who learns they have a predilection for cancer would, as a result, undergo unnecessary preventive surgery, chemotherapy, and other “morbidity-inducing actions.”

cont'd

http://www.anh-usa.org/do-you-have-a-right-to-test-your-own-dna/

See more popular forum discussions.