• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

DNA RNA supplements

jepps

Inester7, I´m still taking the Bluebonnet-DNA-RNA, and I´m still satisfied. I took the Yasko-RNA-products (liver support, kidney suppert, inflammation support) for 3 months, but realized nothing, but the Bluebonnet product helps the GI-tract for inflammation and energy. It took one to two weeks to realize benefits.

ahmo

@lnester7 I started on 2 RNA formulas approx March 2013, later added a couple more. I adjust all my supp dosages by self-testing. Initially I was using all 4 daily, the CBS w/ each meal. As time went on, I no longer tested + for the bowel or leaky gut. I now use 2 drops MAO and CBS about once/week. However, I always self-test for more when I'm in the midst of detox, occasionally to add the other two as well. I Interpret this as efficacy and progress. I can't comment specifically on remission of symptoms or other signs. I'm involved simultaneously in methylation, low dose naltrexone, uncovering and treating for mast cell and adrenal issues, and using malic acid for ammonia. All these things also impact. The fact that my body still tests+ for these in low doses from time to time convinces me that they're effective.

@lnester7 I started on 2 RNA formulas approx March 2013, later added a couple more. I adjust all my supp dosages by self-testing. Initially I was using all 4 daily, the CBS w/ each meal. As time went on, I no longer tested + for the bowel or leaky gut. I now use 2 drops MAO and CBS about once/week. However, I always self-test for more when I'm in the midst of detox, occasionally to add the other two as well. I Interpret this as efficacy and progress. I can't comment specifically on remission of symptoms or other signs. I'm involved simultaneously in methylation, low dose naltrexone, uncovering and treating for mast cell and adrenal issues, and using malic acid for ammonia. All these things also impact. The fact that my body still tests+ for these in low doses from time to time convinces me that they're effective.

How are you doing these days? I feel totally lost in all of this. I have CBS, MTHFR c, COMT, MAO, and lots of others. I suffer from yeast/bacteria/leaky gut, anxiety, insomnia, histamine. Should I start with CBS, COMT, MAO? It looks like it's helped you. Pardon my ignorance, but are these formulas similar to taking the enzyme itself that we have the impairment for due to our mutations? Similar to taking a DAO supplement to break down histamine? Any advice would be helpful.

ahmo

@Natassha I'm doing something close to Great. That is, I no longer have the many ongoing symptoms, am left with what I assume to be foundational mitochondria impairment, poor energy for mental and physical activities.

There's little information given about the formulae. It's one of the times I decided to go for it, instead of needing to understand, because I saw many positive reports. I don't believe it has anything to do w/ enzymes. It's said to be RNA material. I no longer need any of them.

The snps you list is probably the way to begin. Here's Caledonias snp Guide. Also Yasko's Pathway to Healing. I think she's got a much better handle on how to proceed. Plus, she also has beginner's vids and text, linked in her signature. Good luck. Take it slowly, there's a lot of understanding to incorporate.