1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dizzy, without even moving

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by tinek, Apr 21, 2013.

1. tinek

tinek

NYC suburbs - Bergen co
    I do have these weird dizzy spells and was wondering if any body else has this or could explain.

I get dizzy, without even moving,
    it comes a few times a week,
    not related to eating, not relieved with food
    It comes with first a hot sensation and really bad weakness and then chills,
    I drink a lot of liquids, with electrolytes

Thanks

2. Mij

Mij Senior Member

I've had a lot of experience with what you are feeling. Could be several things:

1. Viral
    2. Hormonal
    3. low ferritin
    4. low b12

3. tinek

tinek

NYC suburbs - Bergen co
    Just to add, I'm currently on hepapressin shots with b12, but had that symptoms before starting,
    I have elevated EBV,

4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    My illness started with a inner ear virus so I've had these symptoms for a long time, they're horrible I really sympathise. My ENT consultant diagnosed chronic viral labrynthitis. I didn't want to take anti-dizziness meds I'd rather struggle on without the side effects. I have high EBV - I hope the Hepapressin helps you soon.

5. Hugocfs

Hugocfs Senior Member

U.S.A.
    When I first became sick (and long before I was diagnosed with cfs), I had a lot of problems with dizziness. Not exactly like yours. About first thing anyone found wrong with me was low vitamin D. Once I started supplementing with vit. D3, the dizziness went away fairly quickly for the most part. Has anyone checked your vitamin D levels recently?

6. Tito

Tito Senior Member

It could be a vestibular migraine. Migraines can happen without the headache.

7. Hip

Hip Senior Member

You might consider Ménière’s disease, which has been linked to viral causes.

8. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    i get some mild dizziness when sat down too. more and more common for me the last few months. it does feel horrible doesnt it.

9. clive powney

clive powney Senior Member

coventry
    I had viral labrinthitis about 2 years before my ME symptoms started and balance has been one of my worst symptoms over the last 10 years. It has got better recently , but is always sitting in the background as a constant reminder. I honestly dont think any treatment has made a difference.

See more popular forum discussions.