1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Director of The Graham Norton Show talks about his ‘other job’ – as a carer

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Firestormm, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Thanks to Tate for posting first via Co-Cure :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
    Bob, Sasha, AndyPandy and 8 others like this.
  2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    You're doing great finding these stories, @Firestormm!

I just rather stupidly pasted in the comment I made on the Telegraph story, forgetting that I'd pitched it about children, but oh well... better than nothing...

My point being that we should be using every single one of these media stories to allow PWME to the fact that biomedical research is going on and that they should help fund it. My message was:

Thank you for this excellent coverage of this devasting disease. The UK government, like most national governments, has spent almost nothing on biomedical research into it, leaving thousands of children severely disabled.

Some will never recover, will be unable to complete their schooling, will never be able to go to college or have a job or career, or have a chance to marry and have a family.

Many of us have been bedbound or housebound for decades. Please help to make sure that we don't lose another generation to this terrible illness and help fund biomedical research.

Please donate to research. Patients are now successfully crowdfunding individual projects by world-leaders in their fields. Please help!

http://www.ukrituximabtrial.org/

www.microbediscovery.org

http://cfsresearchcenter.org/

I donate every month, whatever I can afford. Please join me and other patients around the world.​

Feel free to adapt that message or create your own and do similar - these media pieces are golden opportunities.

See more popular forum discussions.