1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Four: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 23 March 2014
It is Day Four and the final conference session from San Francisco. In this review we hear from Searcher about the neurosciences session, and PET and EEG analysis, then a study on cognitive functioning, followed by a debate on the revised 2014 IACFS/ME Primer, and then we wrap-up the...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Digestive + Vitamin Supplement

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by sleepy237, Mar 9, 2011.

1. sleepy237

sleepy237 Senior Member

Hell
  2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Depends how sensitive you are to meds etc, I would only ever try one thing at a time. A lot of the time people are intolerant to casings/fillers etc.
    I am intolerant to eggs, casein, gluten and a whole bunch of other stuff, I was correct on quite a few by just monitoring my reactions to each food I ate, very laborious(sp) when my blood tests came back not a lot of surprises, apart from no lactose or fructose intolerance. Makes a huge difference to your gut when you stay off the foods you are intolerant to.
  3. pken

pken

Hi Sleepy,

I haven't tried it but it looks expensive and you could try the components separately which would give you a better idea of what's working. For example you can get pure glutamine powder from myprotein.co.uk or oneon.co.uk for very little money. If you have digestive problems (as I did) you could also try Lecithin which you can get online (amazon have it) or from Holland and Barratt. Lecithin is an emulsifier and helps break down fats (which are important so don't cut them out on a whim!) - it can help build healthy cells, and may even have anti-viral effects.

Have you cut out gluten already?

See more popular forum discussions.