Red Hot researchers spice up Chilli ME Challenge — Live!
Watch renowned researchers Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig take the Chilli ME Challenge, LIVE from New York by webcast this coming Wednesday, 1st July at 1 p.m. EST.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Digestive enzymes

Discussion in 'Gastrointestinal and Urinary' started by Spinney Lainey, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Spinney Lainey

Spinney Lainey Senior Member

London
    Am thinking of trying these. Any recommendations? Would like to look into a few options. Thanks.

2. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
  3. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Tri-enza - I tried some before these and couldn't tolerate them. I am okay with these - they were recommended by another sensitive ME er.

4. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    I take them and think they make sense if you have problems with digestion, or if like me you have a leaky gut.
    KDM has me taking Kirkman brand, but it seems they are out of stock almost everwhere at the moment. I found somewhere that has some in stock but had to pay a premium for them. There are other brands but none seem to have so many different types in them.

5. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

I also take Enzym-Complete by Kirkman. ..I think I paid a lot more before but I recently found this at a much better price at AllStarHealth.com

Spinney Lainey likes this.
  6. Spinney Lainey

Spinney Lainey Senior Member

London
    Am thinking of ordering the Kirkman from AllStarHealth, as I take Kirkman probiotics and they seem to be a good brand.

See more popular forum discussions.