1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Digestive doctor/nutritionist recommendations in the UK?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Kontra, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Kontra

Kontra

Hi there,

I'm looking for a doctor/experienced nutritionist in the UK that may be able to help with digestive/liver and detoxification issues for quite a tough case. As I have gastroparesis and multiple chemical sensitivity and my case goes well beyond just needing a diet change and some probiotics. I'm a very low weight and ideally need some experience with getting elemental nutrition.

Someone in the South/London would be ideal. Does anyone have any recommendations? I would be keen on being tested for SIBO and somehow being accurately tested for nutritional deficiencies without fleecing me for expensive tests which may not help.

Many thanks,
  2. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    Hi

I can suggest a Naturopath but I'm not saying they'd be the best fit, just a suggestion. Maybe give them a call and see if they can do what yr after. Marcia http://www.marcia-harewood.co.uk/

Good Luck

See more popular forum discussions.