• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Different side effects with round three of methylation

cman89

I am on round three of methylation using Freddd's supplements plus magnesium Vit c and others. The first tow times I tried this I really noticed improvement, and last year I was potentially worse off before. Now, I am getting a lot of weird side effects , especially feeling really tired at times, and a seeming up and down neurotransmitter/hormone balance. This popped up slightly the last time I tried this, but not nearly as strong. Last time I was tested (Aug of last year) my cortisol was supposedly normal, and as far as I know, thyroid, and adrenal is not an issue. On the other hand, this could just be undetected and in need of testing.

cman89

I am on round three of methylation using Freddd's supplements plus magnesium Vit c and others. The first tow times I tried this I really noticed improvement, and last year I was potentially worse off before. Now, I am getting a lot of weird side effects , especially feeling really tired at times, and a seeming up and down neurotransmitter/hormone balance. This popped up slightly the last time I tried this, but not nearly as strong. Last time I was tested (Aug of last year) my cortisol was supposedly normal, and as far as I know, thyroid, and adrenal is not an issue. On the other hand, this could just be undetected and in need of testing.
Keep in mind that the last few times seemed to improve energy, allow a higher exertion ceiling, and improve overall mood.