Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Did your fibromyalgia initially get worse.

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Avalon, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Avalon

Avalon Senior Member

Oxford, England
    I seem to be having worsening of symptoms, is this normal?

2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    When I started a Methylisation program? - Not in my case.

My ME viral symptoms usually get worse when I try to raise my Glutathione with supplement precursors though.

3. Avalon

Avalon Senior Member

Oxford, England
    Not sure I follow your first sentence.

4. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    When did your FM symptoms get worse?

(i.e. are you following a program as you posted this question in a particular part of the forum)

5. Avalon

Avalon Senior Member

Oxford, England
    When I started to take the multivitamin Thorne IV, in the morning (two days ago) noticed my blood sugars fluctuating and worsening of FMS.
    I have been taking mb12 250 mcg under top lip, 1/2 capsule mfolate, 200 mcg and ADB12 crumb (now started once a week).

6. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

It really hard to put together all the information as Fibromyalgia like me/cfs is a condition that cycles and symptoms can change on a daily basis.

Take care.

Barb

ETA Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

7. Avalon

Avalon Senior Member

Oxford, England
    Yes, you are right it does cycle, but certain things I do can make my condition worse, yesterday I only took adb12 and today I feel better, hardly any pain. I do note that my temps are lower around 96.8, so my body seems to want to stay at a lower metabolic rate!

See more popular forum discussions.