• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Did your fibromyalgia initially get worse.

ukxmrv

When I started a Methylisation program? - Not in my case.

My ME viral symptoms usually get worse when I try to raise my Glutathione with supplement precursors though.

ukxmrv

When did your FM symptoms get worse?

(i.e. are you following a program as you posted this question in a particular part of the forum)

Avalon

When I started to take the multivitamin Thorne IV, in the morning (two days ago) noticed my blood sugars fluctuating and worsening of FMS.
I have been taking mb12 250 mcg under top lip, 1/2 capsule mfolate, 200 mcg and ADB12 crumb (now started once a week).

barbc56

It really hard to put together all the information as Fibromyalgia like me/cfs is a condition that cycles and symptoms can change on a daily basis.

Take care.

Barb

ETA Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Avalon

It really hard to put together all the information as Fibromyalgia like me/cfs is a condition that cycles and symptoms can change on a daily basis.

Take care.

Barb

ETA Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Yes, you are right it does cycle, but certain things I do can make my condition worse, yesterday I only took adb12 and today I feel better, hardly any pain. I do note that my temps are lower around 96.8, so my body seems to want to stay at a lower metabolic rate!