Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Did anyone use CellTrend to make a treatmet decision on Rituxan & did insurance pay?

Discussion in 'Rituximab: News and Research' started by Hopeful_In_San_Francisco, Dec 13, 2016.

1. jaybee00

jaybee00

Hi,

Any other updates or thoughts about using CellTrend results to guide treatment? Is Dr. J Edwards still negative or unconvinced about the utility of the CellTrend test? The only thing I saw from the 2016 paper was that people with very high antibody levels did not respond to rituximab.

Thanks

perrier likes this.
  2. kms1990

kms1990

I had positive cell trend results along with other immune abnormalities. I am on IVIG for 2 months now. It is helping me but I am still very ill. I have been sick with this over 8 years so I think my recovery will be slow and possibly not complete. However, I am hopeful I will get back to my previous level of health eventually.

Sushi, pattismith and Gingergrrl like this.
  3. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    Are you doing high dose IVIG for autoimmunity? I started with a low dose dose, moved to a moderate dose, and then finally to high dose. Does your doctor still feel it could be effective for you?

4. kms1990

kms1990

Hi, yes I am doing it for autoimmunity. I get it weekly though @ .4g per kg. I tried doing loading doses monthly but it was too hard on me. Weekly was suggested by a neurologist I saw at Mayo clinic. Its much more tolerable for me and its working. Though its slow progress. Yes almost all doctors I have seen within the last year think its my best shot at improving.

Gingergrrl likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.