1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dibencozide

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by maryb, Feb 14, 2012.

1. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Anyone found a source of Dibencozide that doesn't have any flavouring, I'm allergic to berries and the raspberry flavouring on the list of ingredients for the Source Natural one put me off. Or alternatively anyone hypersensitive/high food intolerances who has tried the NS Dib and found it to be okay?
  2. JAH

JAH Senior Member

San Jose
    I have a similar problem- had a bad allergic reaction to one of the prohealth B12 supplements because of the strawberry additive. The methylmate B also bothered me. Can tolerate other ones, so it's hard for me to know without trying which brand I can use.

JAH
  3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Jah,

Maybe the Dibol oral capsule might do the trick, and then pour a little out to use sublingually. It still haas filler but no binders or flavoring.
  4. JAH

JAH Senior Member

San Jose
    Hi Freddd,

I am not familiar with Dibol - is that a brand? Not coming up when I google it,

thanks,

J
  5. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City

See more popular forum discussions.