The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Detox with horsetail. Is this a material we have looked for...?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by student, May 19, 2016.

1. student

student Senior Member

Detox – has become so much easier. They are starting with using it for autisic kids.
    This one poduct https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equisetum_arvense seems to have led to a new aera in easy bowl detox. Equisetum (horstail- german Acker Schachtelhalm)-

watch Min 24 upto 31. Klinghardt said: „We have not seen a single sideeffect“. Gueing it to „on day one, when we see them“ This mikro silica (equisetum) already 50 000 people treated – at the time of this detox talk (so equisetum was used since 2012/ 2013). http://www.viddler.com/v/ad0ea39d

ahmo likes this.
  2. Mrs Sowester

Mrs Sowester Senior Member

Blimey, with the silica content of Equisetum I'd imagine it as more of a scour than a detox!

3. student

student Senior Member

(I have seen – other quantum leaps in other medical field.) To me – this horsetail – micro-silica- sounded like revolutionary. Its propper application can be a leap upwords in detox work. Much less detox hassels...

The preperation involves 20 min – soft boiling before other steps. (no glas container- that is strange) it can probably burst glas...50 mg like 3- 4 times a day - is what I read (some source are german). I would creat many ideas... to play this safe - with cfs. The http://www.biopure.eu/nahrungsergaenzungen/silica/231/micro-silica-6g produkt – without preperational work is too expensive. I would let it go cold - after boiling. Sip with a straw. Much watery solution – like 150 ml minimum for 15 min- Add some additional water befor drinking.

I would start – half the quantity for 1-2 days. Carfull understanding - what symptoms come. Sleep is to be a parameter. Pulsrate (measur) befor start. I would check every 2 weeks. They shoud come .down. (coca puls test). In addition – Klinghardt adds cilantro ddropps. I would start after 8 days on this addition.

There is more HPU (kpu) special videos in the other thread.I say that becaus: Klinghardt thought is.. high percentage of bad detoxers (like the cfs)- could test lyme – say better testing after 3- 4 month detox. Quite a few of us here might test HPU – after a 5 years prtiof on lyme. That is what he often says.

4. student

student Senior Member

some 2014 uodate

No II – has a micro silica talk: Min 50.30

Liver treat 10 days -for the autistic. And support liver flash

add the binders (micro silika) – 2 h before doing.

5. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois Prairie ❀❤✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿❤❀

Midwest, USA
    I take horsetail capsules. No boiling or anything. I do not know if it has the same beneficial effects. I do not have side effects. I am not highly sensitive.

6. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I've just listened to this. I've gotten a lot of benefit from Klinghardt's detox and KPU/pyroluria protocols.

I believe the microsilica he's talking about is here. I'd reckon it's different from horsetail. I learned of it from one of his patients.

7. student

student Senior Member

It is widly used since 2009. It is plant derived – and he often mentioned horestail (Ackerschachtelhalm - german). There is decades of horstail detox experience in horse (animal) medicin. I bought a powder product and make first experience. This powder kapsul (and bio pure) products are much more costly.

ahmo likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.