Dr. Bateman answers IOM questions from the community: Part 1
Clark Ellis brings us Part 1 of an interview with Dr. Lucinda Bateman, where she answered questions posed by the patient community ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Detection of XMRV in Blood Cells of Sjgren's Syndrome Patients

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by Jemal, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Deatheye

Deatheye Senior Member

I got sicca syndrom, my mother too. I also was thinking about if this is kinda the mild form of sjorgen syndrom. I can't wear lenses for my eye proplems cause my eyes get too dry and the lense starts to crystalize and the cristals start to grow into to eye. Gets very problematic to even remove them again. I'm also used to drink something while eating and put lot of sauce and dressing stuff on the food cause my mouth get too dry.
    Got suspicion diagnosis of neurasthenia, CFS. But nothing clear yet. Low CH50 jumping around values of leukozytes (to low, to high and everything in between). Getting tests done for SLE. Sympthoms would fit perfectly... even some wierd stuff like I totally forgott why I'm not much at the sun... got problems with it since around 7 and totally forgott over the time why I'm avoiding the sun... lol

2. Tony Mach

Tony Mach Show me the evidence.

Upper Palatinate, Bavaria
    I asked Gabor Illei about his research that was his response:
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/showthread.php?15594-No-XMRV-in-Sjgren-s-patients

3. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Thanks for the update Tony.

4. currer

currer Senior Member

Tony, I see you put your location as being in Germany.

I would really like to know what the situation for ME sufferers is like in Europe, and I have very little up to date information about this.

Can you tell us what treatment options are for ME in Germany? What is it like being a sufferer there? Is ME accepted or recognised? Who are the best doctors in your opinion?

See more popular forum discussions.