• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

Ifish

Thanks Skiii and detts. I was not taking the BEG spray at the same time as the ampho B + chelating agent. Timing was as follows:
August: first RTL test. OTA = 0. AT = 0. MT = 0.38
October: BEG spray; I also re-tested C4a in the middle of the BEG spray/CSM treatment, and it had gone up to 21,000!
November: RTL re-test. OTA = 9.17. AT = 0. MT = 0.25; also MARCoNS re-test was negative for coag negative staph (though I did have bacillus species "large amount"); re-tested C4a and it was still quite high at 13,000. Tgfb1 had normalized at 1,832. Still doing CSM and other binders/methylation/GSH.
January: had MARCoNS test again. Negative for MARCoNS but they found large amount of pseudomonas stuzeri. Not sure if this needs to be treated with mupirocin again? VEGF was re-tested and was still low (<31). Still doing CSM and other binders/methylation/GSH.
February: RTL re-test. OTA = 4.68. AT = 0. MT = 0.71. Also had C3a which was low (is this significant? I'm only aware of indications for high C3a); C4a was down to 7,592, which is still high but the lowest it has ever been for me and the first time below 10,000. Still doing CSM and other binders/methylation/GSH, but took two week break from all of it at end of Feb/early March.
March. RTL re-test. OTA = 3.74. AT = 0. MT = 0.34. Started ampho B treatment at the end of March. Still doing CSM 1-2x/d, citrus pectin 2x/d, activated charcoal 2x/d, as well as methylation support, GSH, and other nutrients supportive of detox.

Listing all of the test results in a time sequence does make it seem like there has been a trend of decrease (after the initial increase) for OTA, but the MT results seem to be just bouncing all over the place.

Of course that makes me wonder about ongoing exposure. I've had an ERMI test in our current home (renting), and also calculated a HERTSMI-2 score. The ERMI was 4.3. The HERTSMI-2 was 4. I'm somewhat confused about this. My understanding from reading Shoemaker's materials was that he originally proposed that patients should not be exposed to a building with ERMI of more than 2 if their MSH is <35 and C4a is >10,000. (That is me.) The HERTSMI score was used as a measure of whether a home is safe to re-enter after the patient has been successfully treated. However, apparently Shoemaker has changed his recommendation on this. He is now saying that as long as HERTSMI is <10, a home should be safe for someone with CIRS. So of course I am left wondering whether my home is indeed safe for me, and if I am getting re-exposed in some way.

FWIW, the only species of mold that triggered a positive score (4) on the HERTSMI-2 was Aspergillus penicilloides. Aspergillus does produce OTA, but does not (as I understand it) produce MT. However, as Brewer mentioned in his Toxins paper there are very small fungal fragments which produce MT that can be inhaled and deposited in the nasal cavity/sinuses, but cannot be detected by spore counts or even PCR. At this point I am wondering if I should also have air sample testing done; so far I have only done the ERMI test. We have only been in this house for 2 years, I didn't get worse when we moved in here, and I was sick long before we occupied this home.

I am going to talk to ASL to see what they recommend re: Nystatin, sinus rinse, nasal steroid, etc. given my experience.

I would also like to invest in a sauna at home. I am looking at two companies and wondering if anyone here knows anything about them (they both say they are the "Doctor's Choice" for detox FIR saunas): Sunlighten and Heavenly Heat. Sunlighten has an interesting "portable solo system". It's appealing because it doesn't take up a lot of space in the house, but I'd want to make sure it's as effective as the wood units like the Signature 1. Heavenly Heat doesn't have a portable system; they have a wood unit for one person called the FIR1-Eco. I'm new to saunas, but the Sunlighten Signature 1 has 9 heaters vs. only 4 for the FIR1-Eco. Apparently that makes a difference.

Thanks again.

Switters,
I really think there are a few things you should think about. First, you should understand that Shoemaker's thinking and Brewer's thinking are very different. A lot of people try to mix both together and try to make sense of the test results but you really can't. Shoemaker believes that the fundamental issue is the inability of people to detoxify mold toxins. Brewer thinks that people detoxify mold toxins just fine, but the fundamental issue issue is the colonization of mold in the sinuses. They both agree that mold levels in the home and work environment must be addressed.

It looks like you did Shoemakers protocol for about 5 months. Did it make you better? If not, perhaps there is no benefit in continuing with it.

I would talk to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor about the pseudomonas. I suspect it is easily treatable with a doctor that knows how. I have treated pseudomnas with my ENT and he didn't use mupirocin.

You should keep in mind that the Brewer protocol takes a long time. There probably isn't any point in doing all these RTL tests. With or without treatment the test results are going to be variable. You really can't use the test to determine if you are making progress. You will know when you are making progress based upon how you feel and what you can do.

As far as the home environment tests are concerned they seem to be pretty good. Keep in mind that ERMI scores can be misleading. You can have a high ERMI score even with a low amount of bad mold, or a low ERMI score even with a high amount of bad mold. I think the fact you were sick before you moved into your house is a significant factor. I actually like the HERTSMI-2 better because you are only looking at the amount of bad mold. You can do an air test if you want. Ultimately all you can do is make a judgement based upon all the information you have. Nothing is really standardized.

It seems that nystantin works as well as ampho B. You will likely feel better if you can eliminate any bacterial infection and reduce inflamtion. In my case things got alot better when I went to nystantin every other day.

Switters,
I really think there are a few things you should think about. First, you should understand that Shoemaker's thinking and Brewer's thinking are very different. A lot of people try to mix both together and try to make sense of the test results but you really can't. Shoemaker believes that the fundamental issue is the inability of people to detoxify mold toxins. Brewer thinks that people detoxify mold toxins just fine, but the fundamental issue issue is the colonization of mold in the sinuses. They both agree that mold levels in the home and work environment must be addressed.

It looks like you did Shoemakers protocol for about 5 months. Did it make you better? If not, perhaps there is no benefit in continuing with it.

I would talk to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor about the pseudomonas. I suspect it is easily treatable with a doctor that knows how. I have treated pseudomnas with my ENT and he didn't use mupirocin.

You should keep in mind that the Brewer protocol takes a long time. There probably isn't any point in doing all these RTL tests. With or without treatment the test results are going to be variable. You really can't use the test to determine if you are making progress. You will know when you are making progress based upon how you feel and what you can do.

As far as the home environment tests are concerned they seem to be pretty good. Keep in mind that ERMI scores can be misleading. You can have a high ERMI score even with a low amount of bad mold, or a low ERMI score even with a high amount of bad mold. I think the fact you were sick before you moved into your house is a significant factor. I actually like the HERTSMI-2 better because you are only looking at the amount of bad mold. You can do an air test if you want. Ultimately all you can do is make a judgement based upon all the information you have. Nothing is really standardized.

It seems that nystantin works as well as ampho B. You will likely feel better if you can eliminate any bacterial infection and reduce inflamtion. In my case things got alot better when I went to nystantin every other day.

Thanks lfish. I'm not really trying to combine the Shoemaker approach with Brewer's treatment at this point, more just reporting on what I've done. I was also using Shoemaker's explanation of ERMI and HERTSMI-2 interpretation because that's the only one I'm aware of, and I haven't heard Brewer address this.

I do plan to see an ENT soon. I am a little perplexed about the timing of all of the pseudomonas. The first nasal culture I had in August was positive for MARCoNS but did not have pseudomonas. Then I treated the MARCoNS in October, and when I retested MARCoNS had been eradicated and there was "large amount of bacillus species". Then I did another nasal culture in January and that showed the Pseudomonas Stutzeri. I guess my concern is why these bacterial infections keep coming back. If I treat the Pseudomonas, will I have to continue to re-test and re-treat for bacterial infections while also doing the antifungal treatment?

Ifish

Thanks lfish. I'm not really trying to combine the Shoemaker approach with Brewer's treatment at this point, more just reporting on what I've done. I was also using Shoemaker's explanation of ERMI and HERTSMI-2 interpretation because that's the only one I'm aware of, and I haven't heard Brewer address this.

I do plan to see an ENT soon. I am a little perplexed about the timing of all of the pseudomonas. The first nasal culture I had in August was positive for MARCoNS but did not have pseudomonas. Then I treated the MARCoNS in October, and when I retested MARCoNS had been eradicated and there was "large amount of bacillus species". Then I did another nasal culture in January and that showed the Pseudomonas Stutzeri. I guess my concern is why these bacterial infections keep coming back. If I treat the Pseudomonas, will I have to continue to re-test and re-treat for bacterial infections while also doing the antifungal treatment?

My daughter and I saw our immunologist last week. She explained that pseudomonas can colonize the sinuses and stay under control for a time, then suddenly become an infection. It sounds like you can't get rid of it completely. She has both of us under a maintenance dose of zithromax three times a week. She indicated that the maintenance zithromax can prevent the pseudomonas colony from multiplying into an infection, but it can still happen.

There is some scientific evidence that mycotoxins can be immunosupressive and that fungus can damage the lining of the sinuses in a way that makes it susceptible to infection. It seems, based on my experience, that inflammation can contribute toward bacterial infections and make antibiotics ineffective. My youngest daughter and I were not able to consistently feel better until we balanced the whole thing out - doing the right anti fungal for the right frequency to limit inflammation, plus getting the bacterial infections under control, then getting on the right maintenance antibiotics.

I am intrigued with the idea of high dose fish oil to help control inflammation. Can you offer any insight on that?

By the way, my only observation about saunas is that I wouldn't want the one that requires you to lie down. You'd end up lying in sweat which seems pretty unappealing.

My daughter and I saw our immunologist last week. She explained that pseudomonas can colonize the sinuses and stay under control for a time, then suddenly become an infection. It sounds like you can't get rid of it completely. She has both of us under a maintenance dose of zithromax three times a week. She indicated that the maintenance zithromax can prevent the pseudomonas colony from multiplying into an infection, but it can still happen.

There is some scientific evidence that mycotoxins can be immunosupressive and that fungus can damage the lining of the sinuses in a way that makes it susceptible to infection. It seems, based on my experience, that inflammation can contribute toward bacterial infections and make antibiotics ineffective. My youngest daughter and I were not able to consistently feel better until we balanced the whole thing out - doing the right anti fungal for the right frequency to limit inflammation, plus getting the bacterial infections under control, then getting on the right maintenance antibiotics.

I am intrigued with the idea of high dose fish oil to help control inflammation. Can you offer any insight on that?

By the way, my only observation about saunas is that I wouldn't want the one that requires you to lie down. You'd end up lying in sweat which seems pretty unappealing.

How do you know if it has become an infection? I guess an ENT has to determine that? The nasal swab that detected it didn't say whether it was an infection; it just said that it's there.

I'm so reluctant to take long-term antibiotics, even in a lower dose, because of the history of gut issues I've had. Would be nice if there was another way of dealing with it.

The high-dose fish oil for inflammation idea is part of Shoemaker's protocol. Step 7 is aimed at normalizing MMP9 and VEGF. Shoemaker typically prescribes Actos (pioglitazone) along with a low/no-amylose diet for this purpose, but if patients are very lean with low leptin levels he prefers to use fish oil in the following dose: 2.4g EPA and 1.8g DHA three times a day.

I don't mention this because I think Shoemaker's protocol should be combined with Brewer's—just letting you know where it came from. There is, of course, a fair amount of research suggesting fish oil reduces inflammation.

I had the same realization about the sauna. I think we'll go for the wood one and put it outside. I found out they have a waterproof cover.

Forebearance

Hi switters!
I love your doctor. What a great person to work with.
There would be no harm in trying Nystatin, as far as I can see. As long as you figure out some dose of one of the two anti-fungal meds that gives you improvement without unmanageable side effects, you will be able to reap the full benefits of this protocol.
I'm glad you're taking a few days off to recover!
Forebearance

Last edited:

Ifish

How do you know if it has become an infection? I guess an ENT has to determine that? The nasal swab that detected it didn't say whether it was an infection; it just said that it's there.

I'm so reluctant to take long-term antibiotics, even in a lower dose, because of the history of gut issues I've had. Would be nice if there was another way of dealing with it.

The high-dose fish oil for inflammation idea is part of Shoemaker's protocol. Step 7 is aimed at normalizing MMP9 and VEGF. Shoemaker typically prescribes Actos (pioglitazone) along with a low/no-amylose diet for this purpose, but if patients are very lean with low leptin levels he prefers to use fish oil in the following dose: 2.4g EPA and 1.8g DHA three times a day.

I don't mention this because I think Shoemaker's protocol should be combined with Brewer's—just letting you know where it came from. There is, of course, a fair amount of research suggesting fish oil reduces inflammation.

I had the same realization about the sauna. I think we'll go for the wood one and put it outside. I found out they have a waterproof cover.

Figuring out weather a bacterial infection is going on is tricky business. You are correct in saying that a positive nasal swab doesn't necessarily mean an infection is going on. It is also true to say that a negative swab doesn't necessarily mean there is no infection. All the swab does is give you some evidence one way or another.

Ultimately, it is a judgement call. When I feel significantly worse that baseline, I typically figure that a bacterial infection is going on. Ultimately, the only way to find out is to try antibiotics to see if there is a positive response. I am fortunate to have an excellent ENT that really works with me. Sometimes the positive response never comes, or it can happen only with the second or third different antibiotic.

I appreciate your reluctance to use antibiotics. This disease leaves us with unappealing choices based on limited information.

I'm now four days off of the ampho B and I'm very slowly starting to recover. I actually lost all sense of smell for a few days (only now getting a hint back), I think because the sinus inflammation got so bad. That had never happened to me before.

The reason I'm cautiously optimistic about this approach is that historically I tend not to respond at all to treatments. I rarely get better or worse, so the fact that this caused a dramatic worsening of symptoms seems somewhat encouraging.

My plan is to switch to Nystatin and start that once the current symptoms subside. I am also trying to find a good ENT to check the structure of my sinuses (never done before) and also for bacteria.

Skiii

Good idea to have a CAT scan of your sinuses. When I first got sick and was having horrible sinus issues, the CAT scan revealed that my sinuses had never fully developed. The openings into my maxillary sinuses were tiny, meaning that any inflammation (and I have allergies, so, all the time) and they would basically close off, creating a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. It also explained why I felt like nasal sprays never helped and just went down my throat, the ENT told me I was spraying it against a brick wall.

Not that surgery is a fun option (though it wasn't that bad) but now that I know what is really going on with me I'm relieved that I at least did have all my sinus cavities opened up.

Last edited:

Skiii

Ok guys. My stuffiness has FINALLY resolved itself after quite literally months of getting head colds/flu. I am finally ready to start treatment again.

The thing I struggle with most about the protocol is timing. 2x a day with a steroid, nystatin, taking all my vitamins and also binders in between meals (oh and you know, trying to lose weight). I/my family are not a very "scheduled" family, so I'm not very consistent about meal times, etc. Anyone else want to post what their daily schedule is like for me? Or great tips? (like phone reminders?)

Skiii, glad to hear your sinuses have finally cleared. The last week has been one of the hardest of my life. I had a cold/flu that I caught from my daughter when I first started the ampho B treatment about 3 weeks ago. I did the treatment for 2 weeks, taking both the chelator and ampho B twice a day (mistakenly), and that seemed to multiply the sinus and cough symptoms I was experiencing with the cold/flu by 100x. I've been off the ampho B now for 6 days but my improvement is extremely slow. I can still hardly taste my food, my cough and sinus congestion are still severe, and I am wiped out.

I have a high deductible HSA plan so the ENT visit and CT scan won't be cheap. But I agree that they are probably worth doing.

Hi Roxanne -- you reported trying Rocephin by IV for a year and I'm wondering if you could describe your experience with it, and what your current status is? Sounds like you're still interested in some symptom relief. I've been advised to consider Rocephin IVs as part of an antibiotic protocol for Lyme. Finding lots of strong side-effects and people quitting, and no success stories so far.

Hope that this finds you well in any case! :)

T

Thanks a million for taking the time to answer, Ifish. It helps clear up some fog... Since I also have Lyme I am eating an antibiotic most of the time so I am thinking I could drop the mupiricin and save a little! :)

I am so excited for your family. Slow progress like that is actually probably a good sign. I am very cautious of "fast cures" and won't buy into any of them anymore! :( This one also makes sense, and (minus our friend Hooper) doesn't appear to be a money making scam!

Since mold supposedly depresses the immune system has anyone tested their immunity? I just tested mine and It was doing pretty good! That is confusing because I would have thought a fungal infection would pull it down? Anyone else have similar experiences? ( I mean come on, I had highly elevated tricothecenes!!!)

Hi Roxanne -- you reported trying Rocephin by IV for a year and I'm wondering if you could describe your experience with it, and what your current status is? Sounds like you're still interested in some symptom relief. I've been advised to consider Rocephin IVs as part of an antibiotic protocol for Lyme. Finding lots of strong side-effects and people quitting, and no success stories so far.

Hope that this finds you well in any case! :)

Hey DataDude--
Wish I could be more encouraging...I know for some Lyme patients Rocephin can really help! I stuck at it because it made me much sicker after being on it a month (I was thinking this was die-off) and I kept on and on and it slooooowly got better till I got maaaaaaybe fifty percent relief??? The relief being better days and not a drop in symptoms... :( Go ahead and try it! It is definitely worth a try. I am finding personally that nobody knows much of anything and this whole Lyme thing is mainly trial and error...co-infections, different genetics etc. plays major roles...

I also tested positive for mold toxins which are supposedly immune suppressant. (I spent a year in a moldy environment) This may be why antibiotics are not working well for me??!! I am currently doing the Brewer protocol for that...

Rocephin won't hurt you except perhaps sludge your gallbladder. I took Milk Thistle and Cryptolepis (an herb) the whole time and just came back from Mexico where they checked everything and I wasn't a bit worse for the wear! Crypto REALLY does work at keeping your liver working and I assume helps with gallbladder...I would def. add liver supports and take the prescription drug Actigall with it. AND probiotics.... Tons of em....

I did a periphial port... which means getting stabbed every week. My doctors office would insert a catheter and I would syringe my medicine in myself at home. Critical Care is a Great infusion service and will deliver it to your door... for a very reasonable rate. Way cheaper and safer than a picc line.

I decided nuts with rocephin for a bit and flew to Mexico and they gave me a bunch of jazz that truthfully I don't even know what all is... So far It has helped some but only time will tell if their treatment will work completely!! I just had a handful of people tell me to GO because it worked for them. :) so I am hopeful!

I am snarfling the Brewer Protocol and eating leftover Minocycline now and feel like I am headed the right direction... but we shall see.....?? Sorry! Keep trying and don't be too creeped out about antiobiotics... they aren't GOOD for you but neither is Lyme... best of wishes...

I was very hopeful about the 'Brewer Protocol' as my sinus health has a correlation with my fatigue. I'm pretty sure my home is as mold free as possible. First two months was Ampho B (without Chelating PX). At this time 8+ months on Ampho B and Chelating PX and 10+ months on Ampho B. I tolerated both well. For 4 of the months I did the Ampho B and Chelating PX twice a day. At this time no notable improvement. I'm unsure if I'll continue. I don't like making posts like this... just passing on info.

I've been in the CFS/ME world for 23+ years.

Another update. I have a full-blown sinus infection, which is extremely rare for me. Don't think that has happened in 15+ years. My theory is that I caught a virus from my daughter, but the ampho B spray was causing so much inflammation that I developed a sinus infection as a result.

I've long had an interest in the microbiome, so I did a bit of research on the nasal microbiome and found some interesting papers:

The nasal and sinus microbiome in health and disease

The nasal microbiota in health and disease: variation within and between subjects

Sinus Microbiome Diversity Depletion and Corynebacterium tuberculostearicum Enrichment Mediates Rhinosinusitis

The gist of these papers is that, not surprisingly, people with chronic sinusitis have distinctly different nasal microbiomes than healthy people. They seem to suffer from reduced bacterial diversity, and in particular, they are lacking in a bacterium called Lactobacillus sakei (which, as the name suggests, is used in Japan as a starter for saké).

Susan Lynch, the lead author on the last paper above, is apparently working on a nasal spray that contains L. sakei, because her studies (in mice, at least) showed that it protects against sinus infections even when the nasal microbiome is depleted.

In the meantime, however, some enterprising and adventurous folks have experimented with putting L. sakei up their nose in a variety of ways. One of the few foods that L. sakei is found in is kim chi, and the author of this blog (as well as his family and several commenters) have apparently had success with rubbing kim chi juice inside of their nostrils. Others have obtained a starter culture for sausage that has L. sakei as well as Staphylococcus carnocus, a bacterium used in the curing of meats that is (supposedly) benign, and are infusing it into their sinuses with neti pots, atomizers, or nasal spray bottles. Still others have mentioned mashing Streptococcus salivarus (BLIS K12) into a powder and snorting it, and eradicating nasal staph and sinus infections this way.

It's certainly interesting, and matches what the research has been saying about the importance of the microbiome for many years now. I, for one, am nervous about the impact of long-term antibiotic and antifungal nasal sprays, so I am excited to see that we may have some options for repletion of the sinus microbiome.

I was very hopeful about the 'Brewer Protocol' as my sinus health has a correlation with my fatigue. I'm pretty sure my home is as mold free as possible. First two months was Ampho B (without Chelating PX). At this time 8+ months on Ampho B and Chelating PX and 10+ months on Ampho B. I tolerated both well. For 4 of the months I did the Ampho B and Chelating PX twice a day. At this time no notable improvement. I'm unsure if I'll continue. I don't like making posts like this... just passing on info.

I've been in the CFS/ME world for 23+ years.

Hi @pirt.

Thanks for your info.
Did you have a positive mycotoxin test from RTL?

Thanks!

Thanks very much for your thoughtful and detailed reply Roxanne, and sorry you aren't feeling better at this point.

I haven't heard any stories of real success with Rocephin (or anything else), but will keep looking and may well try it or other antibiotics anyway. The only actual success story I've found was with Mutaflor, a probiotic, but that was only one person who disappeared from the forums, and the other instances of using Mutaflor seemed to provide the more typical vague and temporary changes.

Best wishes with your search.

Hey DataDude--
Wish I could be more encouraging...I know for some Lyme patients Rocephin can really help! I stuck at it because it made me much sicker after being on it a month (I was thinking this was die-off) and I kept on and on and it slooooowly got better till I got maaaaaaybe fifty percent relief??? The relief being better days and not a drop in symptoms... :( Go ahead and try it! It is definitely worth a try. I am finding personally that nobody knows much of anything and this whole Lyme thing is mainly trial and error...co-infections, different genetics etc. plays major roles...

I also tested positive for mold toxins which are supposedly immune suppressant. (I spent a year in a moldy environment) This may be why antibiotics are not working well for me??!! I am currently doing the Brewer protocol for that...

Rocephin won't hurt you except perhaps sludge your gallbladder. I took Milk Thistle and Cryptolepis (an herb) the whole time and just came back from Mexico where they checked everything and I wasn't a bit worse for the wear! Crypto REALLY does work at keeping your liver working and I assume helps with gallbladder...I would def. add liver supports and take the prescription drug Actigall with it. AND probiotics.... Tons of em....

I did a periphial port... which means getting stabbed every week. My doctors office would insert a catheter and I would syringe my medicine in myself at home. Critical Care is a Great infusion service and will deliver it to your door... for a very reasonable rate. Way cheaper and safer than a picc line.

I decided nuts with rocephin for a bit and flew to Mexico and they gave me a bunch of jazz that truthfully I don't even know what all is... So far It has helped some but only time will tell if their treatment will work completely!! I just had a handful of people tell me to GO because it worked for them. :) so I am hopeful!

I am snarfling the Brewer Protocol and eating leftover Minocycline now and feel like I am headed the right direction... but we shall see.....?? Sorry! Keep trying and don't be too creeped out about antiobiotics... they aren't GOOD for you but neither is Lyme... best of wishes...

Rrrr

WARNING: drug interaction.

I am on antivirals, i guess i won't be doing the dr. brewer nasal protocol while i'm on acyclovir (and this may also apply to famvir or valtrex or valcyte?). see below. i do not have the link, sorry. i have not gotten to read this thread yet. but wanted to post this right away.

acyclovir + amphotericin b deoxycholate
acyclovir and amphotericin b deoxycholate both increase nephrotoxicity and/or ototoxicity. High likelihood serious or life-threatening interaction. Contraindicated unless benefits outweigh risks and no alternatives available.

Hi @pirt.

Thanks for your info.
Did you have a positive mycotoxin test from RTL?

Thanks!
The testing was done through EMSL and all was well. I also had someone with a moisture meter probe everywhere in my home. My home is less than 1000 sq. ft. and everywhere is very accessible. I also spent over 6 weeks out of my home while doing the brewer protocol. Additionally, I have lived in multiple homes thru the years...another reason I was on board with the colonization of stuff in the sinuses.

The testing was done through EMSL and all was well. I also had someone with a moisture meter probe everywhere in my home. My home is less than 1000 sq. ft. and everywhere is very accessible. I also spent over 6 weeks out of my home while doing the brewer protocol. Additionally, I have lived in multiple homes thru the years...another reason I was on board with the colonization of stuff in the sinuses.

The RTL test I was referring to is a urine test for mycotoxins to see if they're present in your body. :)