1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Desperately need help with failed Klonopin/Valium taper - life is a mess

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Bunchy, Jan 8, 2012.

1. paintngirl

paintngirl

Phoenix, Arizona
  2. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Since my post that you quoted, I have come off the Klonopin with the help of an in patient facility. You can read my story here: http://phoenixrising.me/archives/12200

All the best,
    Nielk
  3. paintngirl

paintngirl

Phoenix, Arizona
    Hi Dfox,
    Not sure I'm posting this right or not, since I'm new here. I googled "clinic in Scottsdale, Az called Shae" and it is a hospital. I thought at first it was connected with the Mayo Clinic over there but I don't think so. So sorry to hear how bad you are feeling. Google what I put in " and you will see what I found. I don't know anything about the place. I don't live on that side of town so don't know any Dr.s over there. I see an Internal Dr., a Rhumatologist, a Psychiatrist (for Valuim, 5mg to help with sleep and Generic Welbutrin, 100 mg). The Valuim isn't working to well as most of the time if I don't take something with it I may not go to sleep until around 3 or 4 AM. The Rhumatologist gave me Flexiril to help with the sleep but after 2 days I'm so dried out I have to stop it for a few days. I see a Naturalpathic Dr. also. She's the one that has run the most tests on me for viruses, checked my hormones, etc. Besides the Fibromyalgia, I also have EBV. My main problem is fatigue and sleep. I do get flare ups with pain but not real often. Hopefully when I have to taper off the Valuim it won't be to bad, but I do know that's when the little sleep I get will stop! I was very interested in Fredd's information on tappering but haven't seen any updated info from him. Sorry I couldn't help more, but if there is something more I can help with let me know.

paintngirl
  4. Dfox

Dfox

Thanks paintngirl, the name of the clinic is Shea Integrative Medical. It is on Shea Blvd. They do many modalities, but have not called me back since Thursday. I also ran into the hospital when I posted. I also have EBV, CMV, HHV6 and mycoplasma pneumonia. Have not checked chlamydia pneumonia, ha ha! Anyhow, thanks for the help. If you think of anyone in your area who might have more info, please let me know.

Blessings,
    Dfox

See more popular forum discussions.