• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Desperate for B vits anyone take sublingual/liquid B vits

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Anyone with severe intolerances found one that they can take.
I wondered if being able to adjust the dosage easily via this route may help me titrate up. I desperately need to increase my daily vitamin and mineral intake.

Plum

I am looking forward to the replies to this :)

I have had to give up on most supplements. I can't take them. I also desperately need b vits amongst others.

I've started making a smoothie with - whey, spirulina, ground chia, ground flax, coconut oil and molasses. This for me is my supplements.

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
Plum your "supplement" sounds good! Maryb, I have been now for more than a month been taking sublingually a B Complex by Douglas Labs. You can put the capsule whole under the tongue or just the powder. It dissolves nicely in less than an hour and yes! You feel the energy boost. I also take Rojal Jelly and Panthetine sublingually, and none of these two supplements was intented to be sublingual either.

I am always interested in greater absorption, an sublingual offers and impressive improvement over oral supplementation. Supplements are too subtle in its effects for me, so sublingual is a great asset to multiply their effects.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@Beyond
thanks for your reply - I think there is something in that one I can't tolerate - I'll have another look.