1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Desperate for B vits anyone take sublingual/liquid B vits

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by maryb, Jan 28, 2014.

1. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Anyone with severe intolerances found one that they can take.
    I wondered if being able to adjust the dosage easily via this route may help me titrate up. I desperately need to increase my daily vitamin and mineral intake.

Plum likes this.
  2. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    I am looking forward to the replies to this :)

I have had to give up on most supplements. I can't take them. I also desperately need b vits amongst others.

I've started making a smoothie with - whey, spirulina, ground chia, ground flax, coconut oil and molasses. This for me is my supplements.

Beyond likes this.
  3. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    Plum your "supplement" sounds good! Maryb, I have been now for more than a month been taking sublingually a B Complex by Douglas Labs. You can put the capsule whole under the tongue or just the powder. It dissolves nicely in less than an hour and yes! You feel the energy boost. I also take Rojal Jelly and Panthetine sublingually, and none of these two supplements was intented to be sublingual either.

I am always interested in greater absorption, an sublingual offers and impressive improvement over oral supplementation. Supplements are too subtle in its effects for me, so sublingual is a great asset to multiply their effects.

Plum likes this.
  4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @Beyond
    thanks for your reply - I think there is something in that one I can't tolerate - I'll have another look.

5. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    If you find some other in capsule form is fine, they all should dissolve sublingually.

See more popular forum discussions.