• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

depressed about LDN

digital dog

Thank you Raines.
I do not wish to put anyone off LDN. I think it is definitely worth a try. I would, however, encourage every one to start at a very low amount just incase you have a reaction like me. I am extremely relieved that I started with such a small amount. I dread to think what I would be like if I had taken more.
I have a dreadful headache and I am dizzy today. The withdrawal/side effects have been similar to an SSRI for me. Horrid.
Next on my list is curcumin and DHEA. God help me!!!

Thank you Raines.
The withdrawal/side effects have been similar to an SSRI for me. Horrid.

You had withdrawal/side effects from LDN? How much were you on and for how long? I've been on 2mg about 4 months. I plan to discontinue to see if I feel better without. I think it's messing up my other neurotransmitters. Feeling depressed, low energy, poor sleep etc... But not every day is like that. I could taper off it. Cheers!